~𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚜𝚒𝚡~

~ today just felt like one of those days where I'd keep fucking up

~ today just felt like one of those days where I'd keep fucking up. I woke up on a bad note. I don't want to argue with my girlfriend about every little thing especially shit like leaving her phone on the dresser.

Sighing I pushed open the room door to my Anatomy class. They had a new teacher replacing Ms. Sadie. His name read Bryan James in big bold letters on the door.

He looked up at me "Mr. Hart I assume."

"Yeah." I looked around at the newly arranged classroom. "Where am I going?"

As soon as I said that hands shot up in the air. I gave a look of pleading that he didn't put me next to these sexually frustrated girls in this classroom. I honestly contemplated walking out. At least when Sadie was here she let me sit by myself.

"Looks like you got a lot of admires." He chuckled

"He can sit by me Mr. James."

"No." I simply said shaking my head "I'd rather not. Can I just take the table at the back?"

"I'm afraid not. The upcoming projects require partners."

Just fucking great. I have never hated school so much in my life until meeting Mercy. I don't even want to be here, I just want be with her all damn day and start our life together. Being in school restricts a lot of shit, like I still want to travel and see things.

I want to move away from here and start my life away from all the drama. I just want something new

"You can have a seat next to Ms. Hevine. She's new and I'm sure won't cause you any trouble."

"Who?" I ask not knowing who he's speaking of. Just because you give me a last name doesn't mean I know the person

"Novalie Hevine." He called

I looked around the classroom until catching sight of the girl who's hand was barely up. She quickly moved her brown curls from hiding her face. I went to the table sat in the middle of the room and took my seat.

Time felt like it was going slower than usual today. I kept staring at the clock only looking away when called on to answer questions. We made it thirty minutes into the class before he started talking about the projects and partners as he'd mentioned earlier.

"You and your partner will create a slide show of the human anatomy. You will choose to inform us on the Adult body or the body of a child. No matter what you choose to do your project on, in the end you will have to explain how child anatomy differs from the adult's anatomy.

You have all of today to begin research and all of next week to finish up. This will make up half of your grade so if you choose to not do it I guarantee you it won't be easy to pick that up so make sure to stay on top of that." He concluded

I closed my laptop and started packing my bag. I have practice today so I'll be leaving earlier than the rest. I made sure to write down notes that'll help with this stupid ass project so I was more than ready to start the shit.