~𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗~

~He kisses me down my back his hands gliding over my ass and hips

~He kisses me down my back his hands gliding over my ass and hips. I've never seen someone so obsessed with my ass before. I like it.

I hear the lid open on the bottle and a sudden shock runs through my body. The realization of what I'm about to let him do to me hits.

The guy who I lost my virginity to was more experienced than me and yet not really. All my worries seem to diminish as his lips continue to touch my body and he whispers how beautiful I am

The word alone is now etched into my brain to where I have to believe it. I have to. I push my head into the pillow to drown my sounds as he massages the area. "Relax baby your tense."

"I-I'm trying."

His free hand runs up my back massaging my shoulder. "Will this work better if I let you control it?"

I pick my head up. "...can we try?"

"Of course."

He moves from behind and we switch positions with me straddling his lap. I'm excited if he couldn't tell. As much as I love how he fucks me I also loved the way I used to control everything. It's a power thing

I grab the bottle and cover my fingers in the lube. One hand on his shoulder to steady myself I keep my eyes trained on his as I work myself from the back.
I add a finger slowly and then another until I can finally feel that part in me that drove me crazy.

My lips parted and my face grows warmer from the way he's eye fucking me. I dig my fingers into his shoulder the more I stretch myself. He doesn't complain but instead captures my lips with his own.

I grow frustrated when it's not enough. Grabbing his hand I settle it on my ass "I need you to do it." I pant against his lips

"Show me."

I nod and take his hand further. Elijah's finger push onto me and I bite my lips at the feeling. "Keep going." I encouraged.
It feels different but not bad. I drop my head on his shoulder my fingers threading through his hair.

He pulls out only to thrust back in and I yank his hair "right there." Right fucking there. Kissing his neck I suck hard enough to bruise and he groans.

"Shit, it's taking everything in me not to fuck you senseless right now."

I trail my tongue up and softly bite his ear "you can." I reach back and align him with my hole.
His fingers grip my waist violently and I wince from the pain.
I took my time lowering myself down his length breathing hard.

He rubs my back soothingly but that doesn't stop the tears in my eyes. "We aren't even halfway baby."

Oh fuck me. I press my lips to his to distract myself any type of way. I whimper when he pushes me down further, stretching and filling me. "Common beautiful." He slaps my ass.