~𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝~

~ I'm not at all familiar with this feeling of happiness

~ I'm not at all familiar with this feeling of happiness. If I had to guess, it's waking up in the middle of the night for no apparent reason and feeling the heat of the person next to you, seeing how innocent and vulnerable they looked. How amazingly beautiful they were.

I stared for hours at him. Creepy? Probably. Do I care? No, not at all. This was as peaceful as I've ever seen Elijah but I have a feeling it's only because I'm here. I slightly grazed his skin with my fingers tracing the dark patterns on his arm and back.

I noticed that as the sun began to come up the light cascaded along his skin up until reaching his face. The darkness of his hair was no longer there but more so light. I ran my fingers through it feeling the soften between my fingers. My hand never stilled as if wanting to touch all of him even the short stubble along his jaw.

I breathed as though the weight of the world laid on someone else's shoulders but my own. I was at ease and comfortable. Elijah moved into my grasp more, laying his head onto my naked chest. A small smile made way to my lips and I felt like a kid in a fucking candy store.

He wrapped his arms around me tight and flashes of last night filled my thoughts like images on a Tv screen. It was unreal, but somehow real. Everything was slow and sensual, different from fast and rough. I knew he was good in bed but last night- ooo last night though was beyond amazing

(Last night)

I opened up beneath him an invitation he took devouring any and every inch of skin he could find. His tongue circled my sore nipples biting gently. I moaned letting him know this was exactly what I needed, what I wanted.

Soft wet kisses trailed my chest to my stomach bringing butterflies to my heart. Slowly I anticipate the sensation building in my body feeling the once cold room become hot. He worked unbuttoning my shorts and pulling them off along with the panties he was surprised to see.

Elijah removed his shirt tossing everything including the covers onto the floor. I almost laughed, but managed to keep it in.

Not the time Mercy

He just looks so excited, it's cute.

Disappearing between my legs I felt the heat of his tongue come in contact with my clit. I shuddered moaning "shit." He flicked over me gently pressing his thumb against my clit adding pressure to my slow but building orgasm.

Waves of ecstasy spread through my body in ways I'd never imagined. Lord if he knew what I knew I wonder how he'd react. All in all I could only thank my current situation for this spark in emotions that's driving me insane.

I gripped the pillow beside my head my other hand occupied in his hair. Pulling my leg over his shoulder I felt his tongue enter my Pussy as if wanting to tasting all of me. I felt this thrill run through me at that fact because I knew he did.