~𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛~

~Elijah rolled over from on top of me and I laughed at his exhaust

~Elijah rolled over from on top of me and I laughed at his exhaust. I stare at the red lines on his back and even go to touch them but he grabs my hand "don't."

His voice was hoarse and I felt like "we should definitely go again."

"No! No, absolutely not, there's literally nothing else to give. I'm shooting water at this point."

"I was just kidding." I laugh "I won't bother you anymore."

Going to get up I painfully waddled to the bathroom to go pee. I am definitely going to regret this tomorrow. Washing my hands I peak out the door to find him asleep. I take another quick shower before getting dressed in black sweats and a plain white tank top.

Walking out the bathroom I looked around for my phone. Picking it up from off the floor I try and turn it on but it's either dead or now completely broken.

From the extra lines in the screen I'm guessing it's broke. Welp it was time for a new one anyways. Setting it on top of the book next to the bed I then pulled the cover back and returned to my spot. Laying down I just spent the time looking at his sleeping figure

It's usually me that's sleeping. I smile at that "I definitely put yo ass to sleep." His eyes opened blinking at me "mercy shut up."

I had the urge to say something nasty but I controlled my tongue. I should ask the doctor what's wrong with me because I'm starting to act feral. I can't even go to sleep because it's literally preventing me from keeping still. Maybe if I were in my own bed.

I sigh twirling my hair around my finger and staring at the ceiling. I could feel my tiredness but I can't close my eyes for longer than a minute without wanting to open them again. I do it a couple times just test it out but the last I jump seeing Elijah looking down at me

"Shit, what the hell."

"What are you doing?"

"I can't sleep," I huff pushing his face from in front my face. He looks around the room before sitting up and going to the bathroom. I hear the shower running so I sit patiently rocking back and forth until he's done.

He came out of the bathroom and my heart swelled in happiness. I'm just happy when he's in the same room as me, it's crazy. "Are you hungry?"

"Not really." I answer honestly

"Well I am so we're going get food." He said tossing a hoodie over his head.

I get up happily and put on shoes and grab my cropped jacket. I just want to get out of this place I've been awake for a total of seven hours and I'm already sick of this hospital. He grabs his keys and my hand opening the door. The lights on the other side of this room was bright and made my eyes hurt.

I wasn't sure if we could just walk out of here but apparently he didn't care. We walked past the nurses and out the front door I could feel them staring at me but I just don't look