~𝙵𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢 𝚘𝚗𝚎~

~ The last three days have been

~ The last three days have been... weird to put it lightly. I can't help but wish there was a handbook on what to do when your boyfriend sleepwalks throughout the entire night. Last night was the worst night of my life. Not only was I scared shitless but I don't know what to do

Elijah was out on the balcony. He was at the edge. The door was only left open because onyx likes to go out at night when it's raining. He's never gone beyond the room so it shocked me. I got up for a drink of water, thank god. When I got to him he was mumbling incoherently as a drunk person would. Only problem was he wasn't drunk he was fucking sleep!

Walking him back to the room wasn't a challenge because apparently unconscious people do whatever you tell them to do as long as you're leading them. When he woke the next morning I asked him if he remembered anything not particularly the sleep walking but just anything in general from the night and he didn't. Elijah sleeps all day and has been cooped up in the penthouse since coming home.

I go to school, come home, do my homework, spend time with him and onyx and then repeat the whole night process. I haven't told him that he's still sleep walking and we haven't talked about what happened that night either. I'm not sure if he wants to talk about it. If I'm being honest I haven't had a decent nights sleep because of thinking about it.

That and his keeping me up all night.

It was past seven and today was Abigail's birthday. I'd decline the invitation but we haven't hung out with them in a while and I feel like it would be rude to not show up.

Picking through my clothes in the closet I pull out a brown off the shoulder dress. It looked like it would be snug but I didn't really care, it's time I go maternity shopping anyways

Dropping my towel I dug through my drawers to find a matching set. Creamed colored lingerie. Onyx came and laid at my feet soft whines escaping him.

Snapping my bra I then bent down caressing his fur "I know baby, I'll miss you too but it's only for an hour."

We haven't had onyx for long but it feels like we have. He's just as attached to us as we are to him even though Elijah won't admit it.

Going to my vanity I started on my makeup. My stomach started growling making me groaned in annoyance "when is this kid not hungry." I mumbled.

My hair was already silk pressed from the night before so I just tied it up and out of my face. Makeup has been apart of my life since after I turned ten. My dad believed that woman only looked good with a face full of makeup

I on the other hand had severe acne my entire middle school years because of it. When I got to high school I worked more on clearing my skin then caking it in foundation. I slowly crept back into it only using it when I felt like I wanted that extra pretty moment
————
After putting my black heels on I walked out of the closet my earrings in hand.