~Novalie~

~Novalie~

~ I believe in a lot of things. For instance, you can hold two opposing feelings at once. Heartbreak and gratitude. Sadness and hope. Adoration and rejection. I believe that curiosity is the truest evil in our world, in our lives.

Curiosity is what gets a lot of us in messed up situations. It's what gives us these ideas once our curiosity becomes more than what we wanted to know. After that it's no longer curiousness but rather obsession with what you found out due to that curiosity.

I believe in love at first sight, first glance.

I've been to this school for going on three months now and I've seen pictures and heard the rumors. I've seen the trophy cases and year books. I've watched the school blogs and visited the school's website. I've done my research.

In all of what I've done and seen and heard there's one one that keeps me intrigued. Keeps me interested.

To any normal person they would see me as some 16 year old with a crush. 16 sure but a crush is an absolute understatement. I love him. I watch him for afar every chance I get. We've known each other for a while now but I think he's just trying to forget about me because he doesn't want to hurt me.

I appreciate that but I wish he knew that he could never hurt me. He's to perfect.

Organizing my files I get distracted with the numerous amounts of pictures I have of him in my computer. I get happy just looking at them and eventually I grow the urge to add more to my collection

Looking around the classroom I then pull up chrome. Hitting the search bar I didn't even have to type in his name because it was already there from my recent searches

Elijah Hart

You could find his instagram account, his twitter, his Facebook. All of which took me two hours to search through individually.

His instagram dates back three years from now. It's mostly pictures and videos of him and his friends at parties and events. There's also various tattoo sessions he did on himself and others. His twitter was disappointing, people these days only post on twitter to show off their bodies and private parts.

Not him unfortunately. His Facebook page is filled with art and his passions.

I ignore things that hurt me. I pretend I don't see the tags or the pictures with him and that girl. You know guys they have flings so I bet she's just one of his many.

Although I don't like her I did brief her instagram page. It's good to know your competition even if she isn't much of a competitor. August Caddel. Her last post was four days ago of her and Brody Collins.

The caption- shopping besties ❤️

She has a following of 30k, and has 504 posts in total. Scrolling all the way down there are numerous posts with her and over a hundred different guys at many parties. She posts a lot of art which is amazing I'll give her that.

All recent posts from this year is more so on the clam side. Family stuff, her art, friends, food.... Elijah.

The one that made me click off of her page was from two days ago. Apparently she has a dog now. She captured a picture of Elijah sleeping in his bed with the dog. He's adorable but it angered me because I want to be the one who took the picture. The one who gets to experience those cute moments.