~𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎~✨

~Coming back from drinking with my friends it was late but after that stupid ass dinner with my parents I could care less

~Coming back from drinking with my friends it was late but after that stupid ass dinner with my parents I could care less. They argued the whole night about stupid shit making people stare at us.

Pulling my tie from round my neck I was walking through the front corridor until seeing her. I watched her try the front door and then the goddamn exit. She looked hesitant at first but when she raised her hand to actually open it I pulled her back by her hair.

She's going to wake up the entire fucking school and all because she wants to run away. After all the shit I went through tonight to get her ass to stay in the school I'll be damn if it blows over in my face. My mother won't even talk to me now.

"Shit!"

"What the fuck are you doing?"

She didn't answer instead just staring at me. Rolling my eyes I dragged her all the way back upstairs letting her go once getting to the room.

"Explain to me where'd you think you'd go. There's nowhere beyond this fucking campus."

"Anywhere besides her is good enough. My parents are coming for me."

Scoffing I sat on the couch. No one's coming for her I could see it in her face. Lighting my cigarette I sat thinking, it's obvious her being sent here wasn't her idea but why doesn't she know where she's at? Reaching for the binder that sat on the table I flipped through it. I've read this thing maybe four to five times, already knowing what it's about.

"Take this and read it. They didn't give it to you for decoration." Handing it to her she's still standing here. "Look, you can't leave your stuck here so you mine as well get used to it."

"And if I don't?"

Standing in front of her I could hear how her breathing changed. It was more fast paced then before but I wasn't going to do her anything. I couldn't even if I wanted to and I so badly wanted to. This could have been a teachable moment but unfortunately classes hadn't even started yet.

Grabbing Mercy by the throat I pulled her into me, her hands now being pressed against my chest. "You try something like that again and see... This can be the best year of your life August or the worst.
The decision is entirely yours but I suggest you choose wisely."

Letting her go I walked past going into my room. We have shit to do tomorrow and staying up any longer would only result in it not getting done.