~𝙵𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢 𝚜𝚒𝚡~

~ I woke up stretching and rolling around the soft but empty bed

~ I woke up stretching and rolling around the soft but empty bed. When I realized I was the only one I sat up taking in my surroundings.

Recapping last night I'm guessing I ended up back at the hotel after I fell asleep. The white and cloud like blanket covered my almost naked body leaving me in only a pair of boxers and a sports bra.

Reaching for my hair I stopped letting out a sigh of relief once feeling the silk blue bonnet on my head. "Good boy." I mumbled laying back down and pulling the blankets up to my neck.

I don't know why it took me so long to actually react to being alone in this room but when I did I shot up from the bed looking around the room "Elijah?"

He wasn't in the bathroom or the closet or on the balcony. Snatching my phone from its charger I checked his location. Welp I guess he decided he wanted coffee early this morning because he's at the local cafe. I grabbed my robe tying it around my waist as a knock came to the door.

Looking through the peephole it was just room service. I opened it for the lady who's bright eyes were to happy for only eight in the morning.

"Good morning, your breakfast ma'am."

I didn't order breakfast but I'm sure Elijah did. She pushed the cart in the room and I thanked her. I took a quick shower and brushed my teeth before sitting down and wrapping myself up in the blanket while watching Tv and enjoying my breakfast.

Fluffy pancakes, bacon, grits and eggs. There was also a lot of different fruits. I drank my apple juice while scrolling through instagram for a while. That eventually got boring making me wonder what was taking him so long.

I didn't even get my good morning kisses and hugs. Does he not know that's mandatory to start my day? Otherwise I'll be grumpy and slightly annoyed.

————

When it came time for checkout he still wasn't back but I let it be. When he takes the initiative to actually go out on his own I should be happy for the little space I do get so I'm not going to overreact. That did gave me the chance to sneak in a Starbucks line before heading to the Hart mansion.

Parking the car I then trudded in my cute fluffy boots and silk pajamas up the steps. It was to early to be getting dressed in anything. My bonnet hadn't even came off yet and I didn't care. One of the maids opened the door seeing as she was coming out first.

"Ms. Mercy good morning!"

"Good morning Sylvia."

"You look rather comfortable today. How are you feeling?"

I shrugged "okay I guess. Is the family up?"

"Oh yes, baby Alijah has had everyone up since seven. She truly has a set of pipes on her."