~𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚟𝚎~✨

~Opening the door to the dorm my mother, Genesis and Darwin all stood in front of me and behind them was Elijah

"Mercy!" My mother threw herself in my arms making us stumble back a little. "Hey mom."

"Oh my god baby you look so good!"

"...thanks."

Letting everyone into the room I introduced my mothers to the girls and Elijah of course. They all made sexual eyes at Darwin but I understand why. He's hot, but I didn't think they'd bring hotty here.

"Sup M."

"Darwin. What the hell you doing here?"

"I wanted to see you. Besides I thought you were mad at me when you haven't been answering my calls."

"Nah, I have no phone to answer your calls."

Not that I could anyways. "I see you've made some new friends."

"If that's what you want to call them."

"Hey! Of course we're your friends." Abigail screamed. Her mouth was stuffed with strawberry cheesecake my mother made from scratch no doubt. Her and Genesis were going to get along just fine. They like eating my shit. "Baby you want some of this before it's all gone?"

"No Gen you can have it." I'm happy they're here. Elijah came out of his room dress casually in his normal attire. Our eyes met but I quickly looked away not wanting to drool over him at the moment.

"So? Should we pack your room or is that already done?" My mother asked. She walked over to my room that was no where near empty, looking around. "About that."

~They were both sitting on my bed just staring at me as if I'd lost my mine

~They were both sitting on my bed just staring at me as if I'd lost my mine. "When I called you I was in a really bad place for a moment. Dad came and visited me-."

"Your father visited?"

"Yes and some shit happened but I can't keep running away from my problems... I'm sorry I made you guys come all this way for nothing."

My mother got up and came hug me. I really missed her. This is the longest I've been away from her since I was little and even though I plan on staying that's still going to be hard for me. "Listen Mercy we aren't upset that you called. Hell I've missed you around the house... you just sounded so down and hurt when you called that I want to be sure you're sure that this is what you want."