~𝙵𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚑𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗~✨

~ I couldn't sleep at all lastnight

~ I couldn't sleep at all lastnight. I had a hard on for a full hour and the two showers I'd took weren't helping. Sitting at the island it's now morning and I have a woman burning holes through my fucking head while my mother keeps calling my phone nonstop about why I left Hazel back at campus.

I push a hand through my hair feeling stressed and in need of a goddamn smoke. It's not like I didn't want to have sex with her it's just I can't. I can't bring myself to do it. She got up putting her bowl in the sink, washing it while glare at me from the corner of her eye.

Nadia isn't here I told her she could take off because we'll be leaving tonight for that dumb ass party. I click my tongue not wanting to tell her anything rude. Grabbing my phone from the counter I get up to go to my room.

She mumbled something I didn't quite catch and it took everything in me to not ask her what the fuck she said.
I guess today is just piss Elijah off day.
Changing my mind I grab my keys and leave going anywhere cause I couldn't stay there all day if she's going to act childish.

Deciding to go to a tattoo shop an hour away from the house once I get there I don't even have to book an appointment. I take a chair at the back and this guy I've been knowing since middle school walked in. I'm probably going to regret doing this shit but I don't have my kit or anything so I'll just let him tattoo me.

Nothing too big, something small just incase I change my mind later and laser the bitch off. The session lasted a full two hours and when I'd finished I wasn't disappointed like I'd thought I'd be.

On my stomach just bellow the lion tattoo I'd done three months ago now laid the words loyalty. It might not make since but lions aren't loyal to humans they won't allow you to overpower them. If you wonder if you can pet a lion and make it loyal to you, it's like asking the wrong question to the wrong animal.

I find them interesting because they do the overpowering.

Getting up from the chair I clean and wrap the fresh ink. Paying and leaving because I don't really feel like staying in a tattoo shop all day, once I get outside as if on cue my phone rings.

"What do you want Lucas?"

{Nice to hear from you too bro.} He says with a hint of sarcasm

"I'm about to hang up."

{Wait! Hold on man, I just wanted to know if you want to come out for drinks with us.}

"Right now?" I ask while getting in my car.

{Yeah. All the boys are going to be there.}

The idea doesn't sound bad but then again I'm not supposed to be drinking. It's like three in the afternoon who drinks that early anyways?

"I'll come but I'm not drinking."

{Neither are we. It's three in the afternoon only alcoholics do that shit. We're at don's it's milkshakes man.} He say's getting excited.