~𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎~✨

~Two weeks passed and my mother finally got that call saying that my room was ready

~Two weeks passed and my mother finally got that call saying that my room was ready. They helped me pack which took hours and then finally we drove to the airport. They said their goodbyes and watched as I got on the plane.

It was weird this whole thing was weird. There were no grown adults on this flight, just kids my age and maybe two years younger, no one below 17 or above 22. There were no boys just girls who all looked like they'd just lost their best friend.

A man seated me at a window and soon another joined beside me. Her eyes were bloodshot as if she'd just cried her whole way here and she kept tissue stuffed in her pants and jacket pockets. Maybe she was just sick.

I've been on multiple plane rides before but this was beyond me. I watched as they dragged some girl to her seat— her kicking and screaming that they don't send her to this devil school. They had to restrain her and for some reason her screaming was making me paranoid.

Why would she be screaming unless these people were going to do us something.

"I don't want to go. I don't want to go I don't need help, please tell my parents!"

I could see the worry in the others faces and the one beside me just started balling her eyes out. I'm not good at comforting people and this was only making my mind change drastically.

"Umm excuse me?" I called.

I need to get off this goddamn plane.
"They're going to kill us!" Another screamed. "I don't want to loose my virginity!"

What the fuck?!

The plane was in chaos people screaming and most being restrained. Quickly I grabbed my phone and tried to call my parents. I wasn't sure if I could but I had to try. It kept going to voicemail but that last time I decided to call my father.

{Yes?}

"Daddy I need your help. Mom is sending me off and these please are crazy, I'm going to die!"

{I- ant hear-y}

"What! No, I'm at the airport come get me!"

My phone cut out the battery percentage blinking red. "Fuck."

"Are we really going to die?" The girl besides me asked.

"The hell if I know." I mumbled, looking at her like she's crazy.

She started crying even harder as if that were even possible. Going to stand up a lady walked over to me. "We're going to need you to stay seated ma'am."

"I changed my mind I want off."

"I'm sorry but once you're on we can no longer let you move."

I didn't want to get aggressive but she was going to piss me off. "Look lady I said I don't want to go anymore so move."