~𝙴𝚙𝚒𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚞𝚎~

~ Waking up to light kisses trailing my neck and back I smiled biting my lip as his hand went up his shirt cladded against my body— massaging my breast

I don't know what it was but his smell was just so intoxicating especially in the mornings. I feel like it's when my senses are most heightened because even the smallest of touches set me off.

"Good morning beautiful." He whispers in my ear, his voice thick from sleep. Clearly he wasn't the only one awake from what I can feel pressing against my ass. I reached back cupping him through his boxers which made him groan against my neck. "Morning." I breathed.

He kissed down my arm removing my hand from his dick so he can go further down my body. "Are you trying to seduce me Elijah Hart?"

"I don't know, is it working?"

I hummed in satisfaction moving his hand to the place where I wanted to be touched most. That didn't last long because next thing I knew he had my hands above my head and a click sounded that I was all to familiar with. Looking up at my cuffed hands wrapped in chains, I found myself staring at them. "It's been a while." I voiced.

"It has." He says while massaging my thick thighs that were indeed sore from God knows what. It felt good, amazingly good. "I think I let you get too comfortable." He hoisted the huge shirt up enough to hook his fingers around my panties and pull them down. Elijah slipped one leg at a time through the holes in the lace, running his hands from the top of my thighs and past my feet.

"We wouldn't want that, now would we." I smirked, now wide awake. My heart beats faster in my chest, my nipples hard against the fabric of the shirt, and I shiver feeling wetness between my thighs.

"In and out," he says into my ear, his breath fanning my neck in a sensuous way. "Breathe. That's all I want you to do for me."

I nod absently— his lips feather light against my neck, collarbone, jaw, moving down my stomach. Goosebumps litter my skin making my entire body shudder from pleasure. It's difficult to ignore the anticipation— it feels like sparks against my skin.

It's even harder to control my breathing when he dips his fingers into my pussy. My hands curl around the chains on my wrist and I tugged.

"Just breath, beautiful." He reminded in a whisper before his tongue made contact with my clit. I inhaled a gasp my head falling back against the headboard. His fingers pushed inside me and began fucking me hard. I moaned and instantly felt his hand over my mouth trying to silence me.

My head thudded against the headboard, blood pulsing through my body from the point where his tongue was driving me insane. I flexed my leg against his back, urging him closer, my hands pulling at the metal. Feeling the soft strands of his hair against my sensitive inner thighs was its own provocation, heightening my senses of everything around me— including peak happiness.

My pussy was tightening and I whimpered, cursing myself inwardly— about to beg for my orgasm. Elijah removed his hand—grabbing ahold of my thighs. His tongue fucked and sucked me, licking up every drop of my arousal until I was coming in his mouth.