~𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗~✨

~I let the window down the wind feeling good on my skin

~I let the window down the wind feeling good on my skin. It's completely dark out the only light being from the stars in the sky. We've been driving for at least two hours and I haven't complained once.

I hate sitting down for to long but the low music that played on the radio was comforting. Taking quick glances at the man beside me I find myself constantly doing it. The way he drives is addicting to say the least. I think I just find everything he does hot even the way he speaks.

Rolling my eyes at my hormonal thoughts I look out the window again this time thinking about Hazel. I don't know if it was me being hypocritical but I honestly just wanted to help. I know what it's like to feel down and to want to take pills to make yourself feel better.

Maybe I shouldn't have committed on it, I should have just left it alone. I can't want to help anyone without helping myself first. I don't feel like there's anything wrong with me at the moment but that's how depression works. Some days you're fine and other days you're not.

It's going to hit me when I least expect it and then I'll be the one probably puking up pills. A hand touched my thigh and I turned almost to quickly to look at him.

"Are you okay? You're quiet."

"...am I not always quiet?"

"No."

Do I talk to much? I feel like I actually say less but my mother does say I tend to ramble at times.

"Well I'm fine." I say touching the rings on his middle and pinky fingers. I like the warmth his hand provided so when he removed it to turn the wheel I could feel myself frowning. I wanted to ask how much longer the drive was but didn't want to sound impatient.

"Can we stop at a gas station. I really have to use the restroom."

"Yeah, theres one up ahead in like two minutes."

Good because my bladder is full, it's uncomfortable. This is why you use the restroom before you leave for long distance trips.

When the car came to a stop in front of the station I got out walking slower than usual just incase I tinkle a little. That'll be bad. Doing my business and then washing my hands I let out a sigh of relief. Exiting the brightly lit room and into the place that smelled of fried chicken and pizza, I looked around to find something that'll satisfy my hunger.

It's one in the morning and I'm craving ice cream and cake. Getting two of everything that seemed like things everyone ate I then dropped a handful of shit on the counter the cashier raising his eyebrow at me. I smile sweetly because I know I look like a fat ass but if we're being honest I am.

"Late night?"

"You could say that."

I contemplate the cigarettes behind him already knowing which kind it was he liked. I feel bad because I keep throwing his away and he doesn't even know. I shouldn't supply his habits but. "One pack of Marlboro as well."