~𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗~✨

~Growing up my dad wasn't always a bitch

~Growing up my dad wasn't always a bitch. I remembered when I was no older than ten and him and my mom seemed happy. He used to take me to the barbershop because we all knew he wanted a boy but instead he got me.

I used to watch and listen as him and the men were engrossed in their conversations about their wives or whatever booty call they had the night before. My dad never hinted that he was cheating on my mother but I guess that's because I was always around.

Anyways as I'm sitting in here the environment feels different. The men here are all about our age and I'm guessing everyone in California just has their shit together so young. Daisy owns her own boutique and these guys are all friends who share this shop.

There's Jacorey who won't stop talking about his girlfriend, says he's going to marry her. Liam who's mostly quiet and stays in his area. Lucas who's Liam's twin and the complete opposite of him, he laughs a lot. Daniel... he's weird. And Jack who refuses to stop staring at me.

Elijah's getting his hair cut and I'm watching because I love his hair. I know he has to get it cut but not so short. I played on my phone only looking up ever so often to make sure they weren't fucking him up. The bell rang at the top of the door and a light skin with long lashes and braids that reaches down to her ass walked in.

Her nails were a bright blue and longer than my own. Her shorts were stuck up her ass while the bra she wore matched. She had heels to match and ultimately the best body I'd ever seen. She's cute but when she went to open her mouth it was about the most ghettoest ass shit I'd ever heard.

"Where the fuck he at?!" She screamed. Jacorey was the only one who seemed to have tensed at the sight of her. "Bitch why the fuck you turn yo location off?!" She asked before throwing her phone at him.

"Malia what hell!"

"Nigga don't get smart with me! What the fuck you doing? You ain't been answering no calls, but you wanna be stuck up in dis bitch trickin all damn day!"

"What are you even talking about right now?! Why you always coming in here on that ratchet ass shit!"

She tried running up to hit him but Lucas grabbed her me having to get up so they wouldn't fall on me. "Bitch chill out!" He screamed. She pushed him off of her before looking at me. "This the hoe you been trickin wit?!"

"Bitch who you calling a hoe?" I ask. Ion even fucking like ole boy but bitch don't play wit me.

"You, hoe did I stutter?!"

"You got one moe time to call me a hoe and imma slap the fuck outta you bitch!"

Elijah grabbed my arm pulling me to him. "Shit, Malia calm down. What the hell, why you always gotta act so fucking crazy?" He asked her.

It seems everybody else gotta get this bitch except the person that's supposed to. Her man!

"Elijah, hey boo."