𝚂𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎

~ Turns out everyone slept all of yesterday

~ Turns out everyone slept all of yesterday. When I woke up it was almost midnight and Elijah was asleep with his hand down my shorts.

I did my morning routine and braided my hair in two braids. It's to hot to be having my hair all out. Adding thick mascara to my lashes and some lip balm I then pushed my shades onto my head. Spraying my perfume I left the bathroom sliding on my favorite clear slides.

Exiting the room the lights dimmed on their own and I ascended downstairs. Daphne could be seen from the living room chasing her boyfriend around the pool with her belt. His screams for her to quit were loud.

Hopefully they don't fall in.

Going into the kitchen I passed Addison whose to start rolling her weed on the counter. I grab fruits from the fridge to make me a smoothie.

"Addy I know your half Latina so I'm assuming your natural hair color is brown."

"You'd be assuming correct. Why?"

I shake my head smiling and rinsing my strawberries and mangos. "Oh, I'm using you for some inspiration for one of my paintings. I'm trying something new, basically challenging myself to not use any pictures I'm doing everything from recollection. I finished half but I have some ideas for the other side."

"Are you going to make me bonita?" She asked raising her eyebrows while grinding the weed in its grinder. She has a purple one with skulls on it, that's cute.

Translation: pretty

"I'll make you very pretty."

I pop open the blender tossing my fruits in and adding coconut milk. Grabbing the ice trey I pop a few in there as well.

"That's all I ask. Are you gifting it to me?"

I chew at my lip grabbing glasses from the cabinet. "No. If it goes how I want it to then I'll be using it as one of my entry's to this school I want to attend after graduation."

"Really? It's an arts school?"

"Yeah. It's a three year college course. I'd need four pieces to submit and I think that one will be amazing."

"Look at you." She smiles. "Gonna make me famous I feel so special, thank you for this opportunity. When you make it big remember that's my face you used."

I scoff playfully and turn on the blender. Making sure everything is all mixed together I let the machine run for a few seconds longer before turning it off. Filing the glasses I took a sip from mine pleased with the outcome.

"How's this look to you?"

I walk beside her staring at her blunt. "It looks good. Good job."

I placed a glass in front of her and she eyed me. "What?"

"I didn't ask for-."

"It's habit." I waved her off. "If I fix me a drink and someone else is in the kitchen then I'll fix the other person one as well. I don't know, my mom always did it to me and I picked up the habit."