~𝚂𝚒𝚡~✨

~She looked hesitant to even get undressed but I don't see why

~She looked hesitant to even get undressed but I don't see why. All nervousness needed to be out the window with me besides she was very vocal last-night with all that damn moaning. It took forever before I'd calmed down enough to even attempt to go to sleep.

"Do you need help removing your clothes?"

She mumbled a, "No." Before slipping the straps of her overalls down her shoulders. Pulling them down her legs I was staring seeing the white Ethika's she wore. It's different than the other girls but a cute difference. I liked the way it cupped her ass and the way the crop top outline her small waist.

Mercy was curvy in all the right place but my attention was caught on the mirror in front of her. I could see her pussy through the boxers and I wanted to ask her to turn around but this wasn't the place for that. I bit my lip at the thought of how pretty I bet she looked naked. She slipped on the khaki pants and just as I thought they were to big. "...I must have lost weight."

That realization made a saddened look spread across her beautiful face.
"It's fine we can try the others."

She nodded and took of the pants handing them back to me. I gathered the rest and went back to change the sizes. The cigarette between my lips was suddenly gone making me look to the side of me. I rolled my eyes at the girl standing beside me smiling.

"Ivy give me my shit back."

That's my last one. I can't leave campus until after three so I have to make it stretch. She smiled putting it between her glittery lips and I sigh not even wanting it anymore.

"What's your problem Hart, you like sharing. Remember?"

"Fuck off."

Her hand went to the semi bulge in my pants from seeing Mercy almost naked. I didn't want to fuck Ivy I did that already and besides it wasn't even good. Stepping away from her I asked "Can you not? Isn't Levi around here somewhere?"

"He is but he's probably sucking faces with your roommate by now." She rolled her eyes saying that and I grabbed the damn pants leaving the room. Going back behind the divider she now had her clothes back on and Levi was standing there next to her.

They were laughing about something I didn't catch.

"Elijah, hey we were just talking about you."

I look at him uninterested because really I wasn't. Levi does things I'll never understand. He's been doing it since freshman year. First with Hazel and now Mercy. He'll try to squeeze his way into the picture but I won't let him. We each have our own for a reason something a lot of these people seem to forget.

"I think Ivy's waiting for you in the back."

"Really she told me she was going look for you."

"And you let her?"