~𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛~

~ sitting in front of Mrs

~ sitting in front of Mrs. Harts desk I stared at the women while my friends sat beside me shaking and on the verge of tears

"You three violated school rules last night." She says

"you." She points to me "almost injured a guard and proceeded to pull off as if nothing happened."

I shrug she glares
"I could expel you little girl don't piss me off."

"Can I just go? Give me whatever punishment you want but I'm tired of being in here I have shit to do."

Elizabeth leaned across the desk "don't think for a second that just because you're fucking my son I give a shit about you. I don't so don't make me mad."

"My mother could take you. She'd fucking murder you if she knew all the shit you tell her daughter I wonder how the media would react knowing how ugly you truly are. Just because I am younger doesn't mean you get to talk to me like I am shit. Just because I am fucking your son doesn't mean I give a rats ass about you."

The room went quiet even the girls stopped shaking. We were having this battle on who would break this silence. I honestly knew I was up shits creak but after today I could care less

"I'm expelling you Ms. Caddel your parents will be notified immediately. Get out of my office."

"Gladly, maybe while I'm away you'll actually learn how to be a decent mother. Maybe take some classes read a book I heard they help."

"Out! Before I have security escort you out!"

"Fuck you and your security." I say walking out making sure to slam the door behind me. Everyone was at breakfast right now so I decided to do the one thing I said I'd do.

I walked to the cafeteria and pushed the doors open. There she sat with her friends in that big ass group. I walked down the middle my eyes set and trained on her. I'm expelled anyways there was no reason to not act a fucking fool anymore

She looked up at me and rolled her pretty little eyes upon seeing me. "I don't want to hurt you I really don't Hazel."

"August don't waste I or your time and embarrass yourself anymore than what you've already done."

I feel disrespected. I'm in a room full of rich, preppy ass kids. I've lived in New York all my life and we didn't always have money. We stayed in slums until I was sixteen so coming up I didn't have anything better to do with my time... so I fought.

I looked down seeing my anklet that I've been missing since the beginning of this fucking school year.

"Hurt her mercy. She deserves it. She's stolen from us, and now she's trying to take Elijah as well."

I agree with her. "Is that my mothers anklet?"

"What?"

I slammed my hands down on the table making Ivy jump. Probably still traumatized from getting her ass beat already, I breath "is that my fucking anklet that I've been looking for ever since yo bum ass showed up and disrupted ma fucking peace?"