𝙵𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢 𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

Enjoy loves ❤️
I promise smut next chapter. I know it's been a while lol.

(Eight hours earlier)

~ The word worried didn't even describe what I was at the moment. I didn't have time to process the shit that doctor was saying and even now I still don't.

I pushed open the door to the room, one of the nurses jumping in her spot. I give her and annoyed looked already pissed off.

"S-sorry sir but you can't-"

"Can't what? Last I checked those kids are mine and I'm paying for this shitty ass room." I mumbled going to sit beside the hospital bed.

"I- I know it's just that the d-doctor hasn't cleared her to be seen yet." The short blonde squeaked.

I didn't want to hurt her feelings.
I didn't want to make her cry.
I just wanted her to shut the hell up.

I'm working on my anger which means I don't tell her anything. I just don't.

"Sir-

"Shut the fuck up. I'm sorry but please-get out." They just don't stop.

"I- I- "

"It's okay Madeline you can go. Mr. Hart can stay." The doctor says walking into the room.

I scoffed seeing Dr. Martin. "Nice to see you too Elijah."

I stood up. "What the fuck do you want? I hope you don't think you're putting her in that place because she's not fucking crazy."

The woman came and placed her hand on the front of Mercy's head. "Not crazy you say?"

"She's not so you and your weird ass doctors can all go to hell."

That place she sent me to after my own breakdown had me feeling depressed. Mercy wouldn't survive a day in there and she's not ever going to have to.

She sighed writing something down on her clipboard. "I wish you learned that we were just trying to help you."

"Whatever you say right?"

"I'm not here to harm you. If I really hated you Mr. Hart I'd have sent your ass right back after your last evaluation. Clearly you were a mess but you got her to lie for you. I saw right through it all. I saw her worry for you while lying to keep you near her.

...I also saw that when you looked at Ms. Caddel you had a passion to get better so I let you both be. Clearly I made the right decision... I just want to help her."

Fuck that and whatever else she tried to convince me with. I don't trust these people they all just want to lock us up. "She had a panic attack, she isn't crazy."