Freen cursed and biting her lips hardly before staring onto becky's face. Becky look at her too and freen could see becky was gulping hardly. Becky's hand were wrapped nicely around freen's neck while freen's hand were holding both side of becky's bare waist. Freen lean foward and give a peck on becky's nose.

Freen's hand slowly to sneak into becky's panties as becky's body tense. So tense as freen could feel this. This is her first time. First time feeling like this and first time facing this. Of course she will be this tense.

"F-freen!"

Freen smirking.

"Loosen down your body, and enjoying me okay? I will make you special, baby." Freen whispered and started to kissing becky's neck, and chest again. Becky started to follow her lead. With that, becky can't help but to fully trust freen and giving everything for freen. She grasp freen's shoulder as freen brushed her fingers on her clit.

Freen pulled out her head and staring onto becky, want to look at her reaction. Yes, she never want to see any gitls reaction when fucking then before this but for becky, she want to see her.

"Ugh.." Becky bite her lips, prevent herself from moaning. Freen brushed her fingers again and slightly smiling of how good she feel is when seeing becky moaning mess because of her.

"Let it out baby. There is no one other that us here." Freen whispered again and slowly to rub becky's clit. Becky slightly flinched and grapping freen's shoulder hardly, making her nails digging onto freen's flesh through the shirt freen wear.

"A-ah! F-freen!" Becky started to moaning hardly. Freen biting her own bottom lips sexily when seeing how becky's reaction right now. Becky was throwing her head backwards, eyes closed and feels the great pleasure.

"Fuck, you're so sexy baby." Freen growl and pulling becky's waist, hugging her more as she slowly to slide her one finger inside becky. With the wetness of becky, freen's finger easily get inside her earning a gasped from becky.

"aaaah...." She moaning and her face were scrunching in pain. Freen letting becky adjust herself before she slowly to move in and out as becky moaning in every thrust she make.

"Aaahhh freen, oh god~~" Becky moaning and the dirty talking makes freen buck her hips, meeting becky's hips.

"aaaaahhhh~~ aahhh~~"

"Fuck becky, yes. Yes. Moaned like that baby." Freen cursed and started to fasten the pace of her fingers, same as the rythym of her hips. Freen kissing becky's lips again as becky can't even focused on the kiss. Her mouth were gaped open, slightly moaning and catching the air to breath because of the amazing pleasure freen gave.

"M-more freen more!" Becky slightly mumbled and grabbing freen's neck while started to rolling her hips, meeting freen's hips and fingers. That's make freen finger digging deeper in her and hit her spots.

"Fuck!" Becky cursed and slightly threw her head back with her mouth gaped open.

"Yes baby! Yes! Fuck me. So fucking sexy baby." Freen moaning too as she also were flying high in pleasure when seeing becky like this. Fuck. For fuck sakes. They were lose control tonight. And freen feels so damn good seeing her like this.

Freen inserted her second finger as becky slightly shouts.

"Ah!"

The sounds of the wetness comes from becky's pussy filled the room same as the sounds of their moaning. The pace of freen's finger were fast as becky could feel something really magical building up inside her.

"Fr-freen i-i—-" Becky can't continue her words as she feels her body tense and the pleasure right now hits on her right spots rapidly. She doesnt know what she feels but its so fucking good and so fucking hurt at the same time.

Freen could feel how becky's body tense as she caressed her waist with her other hand.

"Release it all baby. Dont hold it. Use me baby. Fuck on me." Freen whispered as her fingers still thrusting inside becky. Becky's actions who rolled her hips just now become slow and with a single movement from freen, she could feel something was bursting out, making she sigh with her mouth open and eyes closed tightly.

"Ah...."

Fuck. What is this?

Freen who feels becky was cumming makes she slow the thrust and ride becky's orgasm until she stops fully. Becky hug freen and fully place her weight onto freen's body. She feels tired, pain, and relief rushing towards her. Freen smile, as she pulled out her fingers and standing up with becky still in her arms.

She then placed becky laying on the couch as becky look at her in her tired eyes. Becky smile to her, and so do her. Freen lean and kiss her lips for a second before staring onto her.

"Let me clean you up. Just stay still." Freen said and started to taking off everything as becky were naked in front of her. She then open becky's legs apart and receiving a shock expression on becky's face.

She smirking. She lean down her head, licking and slurping onto the cums. She cleaned it all as becky grip her hand that place on her stomach tightly and clenched her jaw. She feels amused and pleasure at the same time.

"ah!"

Freen enjoying all the cum.

Freen then slightly furrowed her eyebrows, tasting the irony taste in between the sweet cum. Its might be becky's blood. A blood of taking becky's virginity. Thats make she smile. She going up to becky's face again.

"You're so delicious." She smirk with her eyebrows raising. Becky's cheeks were reddened again as becky slightly pushed freen's chest.

"W-why d-did you do that.." She mumbled, feeling shy of freen's action.

Freen shrugged her shoulder.

"Just cleaning my mess. Baby." She whispered and leaned down, kissing on becky's lips making becky tasting herself too. With the kiss and laugh of teasing, they were spending their night together, sleeping and cuddling. The first night. Becky doesnt know, but she feels like she did a right thing : giving her virginity to freen. Yeah, she loves freen. That's what she want to hold right now.