Chapter 98

Chapter 98 Equivalent Exchange (End of Text)...

    After the mark, Shen Sinian was a completely different person.

    Become cold, distant, and unkind.

    Baitao didn't understand what happened.

    It is obviously the most intimate and close to the level of complete marking, why is he so cold to himself?

    "...Why are you so indifferent to you?"

    Hearing Xie Zheng's silence for a moment and repeating this, Baitao realized that she had spoken her heart.

    "Yeah, I can't figure it out. He should need me the most at this time, but he doesn't seem to be affected by pheromones and markers at all. Not only him, but I don't have the kind of uncontrollable, can't help but want to The feeling of being close to the target."

    She has been in the hospital for the past few days and stayed in the bed all day long, and Bai Heng has accumulated a lot of work due to the hot tide, so he is also very busy these days open hand.

    Except for Xie Zheng who would come to see her when he was free after school, there was no one to talk to.

    Bai Tao paid attention to the young man's expression, when he heard her mention Shen Sinian, he was not as displeased as before, and interrupted her angrily.

    He lowered his eyes and retracted his expression, unable to see clearly.

    Seeing that he neither responded nor interrupted her, Baitao considered for a while and continued.

    "There is only one possibility in my mind, it's because I cut the gland and it hasn't healed yet, and he also hurt the gland when I marked him..." "But if this is the case, why can I still perceive

    your Pheromone?"

    Xie Zheng paused when he was peeling the apple, and the fruit knife almost cut his finger suddenly.

    "...You ask me how I know?"

    "Maybe it's because you and I have a higher pheromone matching rate than him. You and I are 99 percent. In a year or two, the differentiation value will be stable, and it may reach 100 percent." "

    "He and you are only ninety-three percent."

    This is what Xie Zheng knew.

    Coincidentally, on the day Shen Sinian was marked, he just got the pheromone matching rate test form from the hospital in the afternoon.

    Because the boy was still in a coma at that time, he sent this test form.

    Ninety-three percent, only six percent difference, is it really that obvious?

    Why didn't she feel it before?

    Baitao frowned, and the suspicion in her heart grew bigger and bigger.

    The boy beside him rolled his eyes.

    "Are you worried about whether he needs you to do something?"

    "Isn't this a good thing for you? You don't like me or him anyway. You can be unaffected after marking, and you don't have to spend time to appease the other party. Isn't this what you've always hoped for?"

    "But after all, he suffered so much because of me. I didn't help him with anything. I feel uneasy. I always feel that I owe him..." Baitao just

    said Halfway through, Xie Zheng interrupted her with a deep voice.