Chapter 62

Chapter 62 Your Card

    When Baitao rushed to the sports school with the peach cake, she saw Lu Xingming standing under a ginkgo tree before she got too close.

    The school uniforms of the sports school are mainly blue and white, sportswear style, not only is it not bloated, but also inexplicably looks more slender when worn on the boy's body.

    He seemed to have been waiting there for a while, holding two popsicles in his hands, one half bitten, and the other not moving much.

    The afterglow of the setting sun was orange, reflecting on him, as if a layer of caramel had been melted.

    After Lu Xingming caught a glimpse of Baitao from the corner of his eye, his eyes lit up, and he trotted forward.

    "Taozi, you're here. I was a little thirsty when I was waiting for you and bought two popsicles. If you come later, they will melt." "Well, I don't know

    what flavor you like, but generally speaking I won't hate the smell of my pheromone, so I picked a peach flavor for you."

    Baitao's pheromone was not perceived by Lu Xingming himself, but she told him on his own initiative.

    After all, when making friends, only one party knows the pheromone is not equal, let alone Lu Xingming is still an omega.

    She didn't want him to be uncomfortable with her.

    "Sorry, I'm late. I actually ran out when class was over, mainly because I was delayed by chatting with my classmates for a while." Baitao took the popsicle from

    Lu Xingming's hand, and saw the mint green half of him Yes, but no mint flavor.

    "Your one is mint?"

    "No, it's lime."

    He swallowed a piece of ice in his mouth, his lips turned red from the ice.

    "Because I'm different from you. I'm an omega. The less people know about the pheromones, the better. Otherwise, I'll be easily manipulated." Lu Xingming's meaning Baitao had a half-knowledge, and she understood that the other party didn't want to buy

    mint-flavored things. Be known by their own pheromones.

    But what does this have to do with making sense?

    Seeing Baitao's doubts, the young man paused, and then he thought about his words and explained.

    "How can I tell you? Let me give you a very simple example. For example, there is an alpha who has a crush on an omega, but their pheromone matching rate is very low. But if the alpha knows the other party's pheromone, it can use this to stimulate the omega's glands. body, causing his fever to go out of control. This does not constitute a forced mark, but also achieves the purpose." "

    Just like I am a mint, if someone has malicious intentions and replaces my inhibin with a high-concentration mint medicine, it is usually fine. During the fever period Sometimes I can’t perceive whether it’s my pheromone or the taste of the medicine, and I’m sure I’ve been hit by it.” No wonder

    everyone’s inhibin flavors are used in addition to their own pheromones, I didn’t expect there to be this layers of reasons.

    "I see."

    Bai Tao took a bite of the popsicle, and the sweet taste melted between her lips and teeth.

    "Then you have to be more careful recently. I heard from Wang Qi that you are now in the differentiation stage, and pheromones are prone to overflow."