Chapter 9

Chapter IX Temporary Marking

    Lin Hai slept soundly, and almost woke up when Shen Sinian and Bai Tao had a dispute.

    The reason why he didn't come out to stop her immediately was because he wanted to see if Baitao really felt remorse, or if it was just because of Lin Lili's guilt, as Xie Zheng said.

    To be precise, Lin Hai had this tentative idea when he handed the box of ointment to Bai Tao from the very beginning.

    Baitao's temperament is juvenile at best, but impulsive and reckless at its blunt level.

    Therefore, when Lin Hai heard that Shen Sinian told her to leave, he was shocked, and quickly got up to push the door to go out.

    However, the expected big fight scene did not appear, instead of Baitao not attacking because of Shen Sinian's rude words, on the contrary, she gave a few words of very caring advice and obediently left.

    When Lin Hai came out, he picked up the potion thrown on the ground, and looked up at the young man who was blushing with anger.

    Shen Sinian's face darkened severely, suppressing the anger in his heart when he saw the young man, he stretched out his hand to button the shirt buttons that Bai Tao had unbuttoned one by one.

    The originally fair skin on the neck turned crimson from anger or heat.

    "...you've been awake since the beginning?"

    Although he didn't have as strong perception as Xie Zheng, Lin Hai came out as soon as Baitao left on his front foot.

    It is difficult for people not to notice the clues.

    Being exposed so bluntly, Lin Hai couldn't help being a little embarrassed.

    "Well, I originally wanted to stop it, but she didn't come out without doing anything."

    He walked over while talking, and put the potion in his hand on the table beside him.

    "How do you feel now? Is there any discomfort?"

    Shen Sinian stared at him for a long time, and then opened his mouth in a low voice when the other party was uncomfortable looking at him and wanted to avoid his eyes.

    "It's nothing serious except that the body is still a little hot."

    "Normal. Alphas will have fever and weakness in limbs when they reach the differentiation stage. As long as you don't exercise strenuously during this period, you should be fine." He took the hot water in a paper cup, and took two white pills and handed them to the boy

    .

    "Come on, take the medicine, and observe here for half an hour. If there is nothing abnormal, you can go back to class."

    Shen Sinian took it and thanked him, and the white mist in the cup covered his eyebrows and eyes. vapor.

    His eyes flickered, staring at the pill in his hand, wondering what he was thinking.

    "Since you are here, why do you ask her to give me medicine?"

    In Beihuang No. 1 Middle School, apart from Lin Lili, Lin Hai was one of the few people who could talk to Shen Sinian.

    They count as friends.

    So he couldn't understand why the other party would let a person he hates so much to give him medicine.

    In his opinion, showing his wound to Baitao was tantamount to humiliation.

    Lin Hai had expected that the boy would ask such a question, so he paused and considered his words.