Chapter 81

Chapter 81 Duplicity

    After exchanging contact information, Bai Heng really looked at the boy in front of him seriously.

    His appearance, etiquette, and all aspects are impeccable. He doesn't look like someone who could be raised by an ordinary family. If he didn't know everyone in the northern part of the capital, he would believe any son from a wealthy family. .

    "So that's how it is. Tsk, the susceptibility period has hit the fever period, that's really troublesome."

    He listened to Shen Sinian's general description of the situation in Houshan at that time, and when he heard that Xie Zheng had just reached the fever period, , The crease between the brows gradually rises.

    These two people were originally destiny, usually Baitao can maintain reason and not be affected by pheromones is already very good, but in this situation, if they bump into each other, let alone double S, even triple S can't be indifferent.

    At first, he heard Baitao say that he had found the target to be marked. Although he knew that the other party might not be able to bear her complete mark, he didn't let her pheromone disorder, just felt uncomfortable.

    Since she has already agreed to others, it will pass after a little patience, and there will be no major problems.

    It's just that what he didn't expect was that Xie Zheng came out halfway. She was already uncomfortable when she marked halfway, and the consequences of encountering a febrile omega can be imagined.

    Xie Zheng probably didn't do it on purpose, after all, the situation during the febrile period is beyond his control.

    But now it is a foregone conclusion.

    The initial mark of the susceptible period, the target of the mark is a Destiny omega in the febrile period.

    "... She probably can't do without Xie Zheng for a while."

    If Omega's febrile period corresponds to Alpha's susceptible period, then the former's dependence period corresponds to Alpha's violent period.

    The irritable period is the same as the dependent period, it is the impact of marking on ao after marking. The omega in the dependent period needs alpha pheromone to appease, and even needs a second marking when necessary, and alpha also needs omega's appeasement when it is in the irritable period.

    Once the omega leaves their side for a long time, the pheromone will be disordered at the least, and will run out of control at the worst.

    Shen Sinian's joints turned white due to exertion, his pale and beautiful face showed no emotion, it was as cold as ice and snow.

    "It's something that can't be helped."

    He paused when he said this, and looked up at the young man with a serious face beside him.

    "Brother Heng doesn't seem to like Xie Zheng very much, so you don't want Xie Zheng to take advantage of the dependence period to deepen the mark?"

    Bai Heng didn't want to say these things at first, but when Shen Sinian asked this question, he also agreed. There is nothing to hide.

    "That kid can't do it, his temper is too bad, and he doesn't know how to respect others. When he was an alpha before, he was arrogant and didn't take Baitao seriously. If they really get together, I'm worried that Baitao will suffer." Baitao's temper is soft

    , The ears are softer.

    When Xie Zheng mistakenly thought she was an omega before he split up, Xie Zheng asked her to make a temporary mark, and she agreed after being pestered a few times.