Chapter 45

Chapter 45 Double S

    It was the first time staying with Xie Zheng like this.

    Not being alone together, but a peaceful atmosphere like never before. He is no longer so high above, and his eyes fall to be at the same level as him.

    Baitao did not feel indifference and contempt from his eyes and expression.

    It's only been two days since I saw him, and he seems to have learned how to restrain his sharpness and soften his edges and corners. The momentum has also become less aggressive.

    But she was only in a trance for a moment, not surprised.

    This is because of changes in pheromones and the influence of markings. No matter how sharp the pheromones of omega are, they will not be as oppressive and cold as alpha.

    And the reason why he learned to look up to himself was not because he let go of his arrogance and learned to respect others in just a few days.

    It wasn't because of him—

    it was because she had become stronger.

    How should I put it, the former Xie Zheng didn't deliberately treat her with a slightly contemptuous attitude, he was used to it.

    There are very few people who are better than him since he was a child, and his peers do not exist.

    People are all strong, weaker than him, and he looks down on them, so naturally he will not pay too much attention to them, let alone pay attention to them.

    This subtly formed his sense of superiority and arrogance.

    Therefore, Xie Zheng also viewed Baitao in this way.

    After all, like everyone else, she is not strong enough.

    Xie Zheng's change now is exactly the same reason. He didn't lower his posture because he became an omega, but because Baitao had the strength to make him look straight.

    After all, there is a mark, Xie Zheng should have sensed the change in her mental power.

    After thinking about all this, Bai Taoxin couldn't tell what she felt. She didn't think there was anything wrong with Xie Zheng's mentality.

    There is nothing wrong with this, a proud person has pride, and it is normal for him to have a high vision.

    It's just that this made Baitao realize once again that even if the original owner hadn't killed her before, it would be difficult for her and the person in front of her to become friends.

    She doesn't care about other people's strengths, gender, she pays more attention to inner character and personality, but Xie Zheng is different, strength is the only criterion for his approval.

    Xie Zheng didn't notice what Baitao was thinking, he just watched her silently, his eyes dim.

    From eyebrows, nose, to lips, describe her appearance bit by bit.

    He knew she would be leaving in a moment.

    He wanted to take a few more glances, otherwise he didn't know how to get through the night.

    The distance between the two of them was so close, and with the sense of marks, Baitao naturally felt the scorching gaze of the other party on her from the very beginning.

    She pursed her red lips and shrank her neck uncomfortably.

    Just watch it, after all he is in the dependent period.

After the two pairs of families are divided into o [female a male o]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें