Chapter 27

Chapter 27 Peach Soda (comment 4000 plus...

    Birthday?

    Ah, by the way, she almost forgot if he didn't mention it.

    The beginning of next month will be Xie Zheng's seventeenth birthday, and the original text also uses a lot of pen and ink to describe the grandeur of this birthday dinner.

    At that time, not only Beicheng, but even the dignitaries in the capital basically came here, and those who couldn't come also prepared generous gifts.

    The reason why it was held with such a great momentum was because the Xie family itself held a high position in the entire empire, and Xie Zheng was the only child of the Xie family, so naturally he couldn't be neglected.

    The second is that as an S-level alpha, the differentiation is only strong but not weak, and the birthday coincides with the differentiation period. The differentiation period is the beginning of entering alpha adulthood, so it is naturally a double blessing.

    So this birthday party is more important than the Xie family in the past.

    Baitao remembered very clearly that Xie Zheng completed his differentiation within a few days after his seventeenth birthday party, becoming the first double Salpha in a century.

    Since then, the Xie family's status has become even more prosperous, directly overwhelming the Bai family.

    In other words, the turning point of everything started from this birthday party.

    Thinking of this, Baitao's mood was quite complicated for a while, and she was silent for a while, when Xie Zheng thought she was backtracking and frowned and wanted to say something.

    She nodded yes.

    "Okay, I will go."

    "But I will prepare another birthday present for you. How about this token still counting as a transaction between us?"

    Before that, Baitao was thinking about herself, thinking that this token was given, so she gave it to her. Yes, he got his wish, and she was able to stabilize the pheromone through him and safely pass through the differentiation period.

    As long as he doesn't find her when something happens afterwards.

    But now that she heard Xie Zheng's reminder, she realized what she really should be worried about.

    As Xie Zheng said, this is her first mark, and she has no reason to give it for nothing, even if she doesn't plan for herself, she has to plan for Bai Heng and the Bai family.

    Now she and Xie Zheng are still friendly, like brothers, but all this is just because he wants her mark.

    You must know that before he realized that he had differentiated into an o, although his attitude wasn't bad, it wasn't very good either.

    What if he finished marking later, felt that he was worthless, put on his pants and left, and what if he wanted to avenge Lin Lili again?

    Xie Zheng didn't know what Baitao was thinking about, but he understood what she meant.

    "Do you have something you want?"

    "Not really."

    She spoke vaguely and did not directly answer Xie Zheng's question.

    "But don't worry, I won't make any excessive demands, and I won't let you do anything against principles."

    Xie Zheng looked at Baitao's way of hurriedly explaining that he might misunderstand, his eyelashes moved slightly, and then he frowned. Did not continue to say anything.