Chapter 36

Chapter Thirty-Six

    The relationship between the Bai family and the Xie family is both cooperation and competition, but if you want to say how good the friendship is, it is not the same thing.

    Last year, in order to obtain the improved prescription of the inhibitor, the two used means to be merciless, as if they wanted to hammer each other to death.

    In the end, because Bai Heng had just become the head of the family not long ago, he was always lacking in experience, and he missed the fight against Father Xie's old fox by a single move, so this improved potion was still in the hands of Xie's family.

    Not only Bai Heng, but even the entire Bai family is deeply concerned about this matter.

    Inhibitors are indispensable among the three natures, and its importance can be imagined.

    Whoever gets the improved potion will be the leader in this field and the market, and will benefit a lot.

    The original text also began to suppress the Bai family after the Xie family got the formula of the improved medicine. It can be said that this is the beginning of the Bai family's defeat.

    It was because of this incident that the Bai family, especially the branch members, were quite dissatisfied with Bai Heng, and even questioned his ability.

    At the same time, the Bai and Xie families have formed a lot of trouble from this matter. On the surface, they can still look calm and talk happily, but in private, Bai Heng can't do without scolding the Xie family, especially Xie's father and others.

    If it's a fair competition, Bai Heng can't afford to lose, but he's been raped, so how can he swallow this breath.

    However, shopping malls are like battlefields, and it doesn't matter whether the means are upright or not, as long as the goal can be achieved.

    Thinking of this, Bai Heng let out a breath of foul air slowly, held champagne in his hand and respected his father peacefully.

    "Uncle Xie, Ming people don't speak dark words. Did you bring me in to discuss business or something else?" "

    Look at what you said, why did I bring you in without discussing business? Is it possible? Falling in love?"

    "..."

    The young man was choked, and for a moment wanted to pour the champagne in his hand directly on the head of the person in front of him.

    Father Xie smiled, pretending not to see Bai Heng's displeasure, and followed his gaze towards the door without any trace.

    At this time, Baitao and Xie Zheng had just entered, and the young man had already let go of his hand, but even if he didn't make any intimate gestures, everyone here is a fine person.

    From the fact that Xie Zheng changed his usual indifferent expression when facing Bai Tao, one could see the abnormality in it.

    "It's weird, isn't the daughter of the Bai family the worst deal with Mr. Xie on weekdays? Why are the two of you coming in together when you're not arguing today?

    " It’s also fast. I heard that they are not studying in the same school, maybe the relationship will gradually ease after getting along with each other day and night.”

    The people around were discussing in this way, the voice was not too loud, but the S-level alpha His hearing has always been keen.

    You can hear a needle drop on the ground ten meters away, let alone in such a closed banquet venue?

After the two pairs of families are divided into o [female a male o]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें