Chapter 4

Chapter 4 What a coincidence

    what year?

    What year?

    Shen Sinian? !

    Suddenly hearing this strange yet familiar name from Wang Qi's mouth, Baitao felt that these three words hit her head like a bomb, making a "boom".

    Although it was said from the beginning that Shen Sinian was also studying in Beihuang No. 1 Middle School in the original "Wanted Love", it didn't say which class he was in.

    Baitao is not the original owner, and has lost most of her memory. Naturally, she didn't expect to come out to a gym class casually, and unexpectedly ran into the male second.

    Thinking about it later, in order to vent out Lin Lili's anger, Shen Sinian bankrupted her whole family after she became full-fledged, and even sent her to a mental hospital after the male lead broke her hands and feet.

    Even though none of this has happened yet, just thinking about it now sends shivers down my spine.

    "Fuck, why didn't you tell me earlier that he was also in the first class?!"

    She wanted to cry but she didn't have any tears. How could she have the charming thoughts of seeing the beautiful boy just now, and her whole body withered.

    "What's there to say? It's not Xie Zheng or Lin Lili who are in Class 1. You should avoid them recently, not Shen Sinian." Wang Qi felt baffled by the girl's questioning, Shen

    Si Nian is not a jackal, tiger or leopard, so there is nothing to avoid.

    "Besides, we usually go to class with Class 1, didn't we just come here because of Shen Sinian's presence?"

    Baitao hugged the volleyball, she was stunned when she heard this, she didn't understand the necessary connection between the two.

    "What do you mean? What do you mean you came here because Shen Sinian was with us, why does it sound like you came here on purpose?" "It was

    ."

    "Didn't you say that yourself? If you come to school and come across any physical education class or fighting class with the third class, I will remind you that besides Xie Zheng, the second thing you hate in this school is Shen Si." You usually don’t come to school for a few days, why don’t you take the opportunity to bully and bully when you come?”

    Shen Sinian is different from Xie Zheng, he does not have a prominent family background, and his grades are not outstanding. It can only be considered medium in alpha.

    It stands to reason that the original owner would not pay attention to a small guy like him at all, but he has a face that is more beautiful than an omega, and he is also excellent in character and learning, which is especially attractive to omega.

    In the post bar of Beihuang No. 1 Middle School, there is a poll for "the most popular alpha of omega" every year, and Xie Zheng and Shen Sinian are always at the top.

    The original owner didn't even make it to the list.

    It's fine if he can't compare to Xie Zheng, but he was overwhelmed by a bumpkin who came from nowhere.

    This made her very unhappy.

    This is the first, and the second, what annoyed the original owner the most was that Shen Sinian and Lin Lili got very close.

    In the original setting, Shen Sinian and Lin Lili were childhood sweethearts.

    His family was poor, his father abandoned his wife and children in the early years, and now he lives with his mother, and it was very difficult from childhood to adulthood.