Chapter 3

Chapter Three (Revised) Shen Sinian

    Pheromones are extremely private to both alpha and omega.

    Except for the unavoidable leaks during the susceptible period and febrile period, it is generally not easy for others to smell.

    ——Especially an S-level alpha like Xie Zheng.

    No one has ever smelled his pheromones.

    So after hearing Baitao's answer, Wang Qi didn't think about anything else.

    There was another point that made her pay more attention.

    "Speaking of which, your pheromone collection is quite good today. I haven't smelled it so close."

    Pheromone is related to people's mood swings. It stands to reason that A-level alphas like Baitao won't restrain bad pheromone.

    It's just that she has a bad temper and is impulsive and irritable. It's okay to be far away, but she will always smell a little when she is close.

    "Really?"

    Baitao lowered her head and sniffed after hearing this, and there was really no other smell except the saponins on the clothes.

    White peach pheromone was mentioned in the original text "Wanted Love", I don't know if the author is afraid of trouble or simply thinks that a supporting role doesn't need to bother to set up, so her pheromone is the same as her name, and it also tastes like white peach .

    White peach is a peach flavor that girls don't think there is anything wrong with it, but the original owner really hates his own pheromone.

    It may be that the alphas in this world are a bit big-a chauvinistic, and feel that this fragrant and sweet taste is stifling and disrespectful.

    Therefore, the original owner seldom reveals his pheromones, and even when he is emotionally unstable and cannot be controlled, he will find a quarantine sticker to put on it.

    Of course, this is only useful for grade A and below. For an alpha like Wang Qi who is also A-level like her, it's better to be far away, but you can still smell it if you get close.

    "That's good. A mature alpha should learn to freely release and release its pheromones."

    Regarding Baitao's progress, Wang Qi nodded in satisfaction and praised.

    "You are usually too fraught, and others will be affected by just a few words. Let me say that although your level is quite different from that of Xie Zheng... ahem, it is a little bit worse, but if you only talk about physical fitness If you don’t leak the pheromone first, if you are not suppressed by the pheromone, you may not be inferior to him.”

    Alpha and alpha fights are nothing more than two types, one is purely physical, fighting for physical fitness.

    The second is pheromone suppression. Generally, the higher the level, the stronger the pheromone suppression.

    However, pheromone suppression is conditional. If the gland perception is not turned on, that is, under the premise that it is not stimulated to leak pheromones, the opponent's pheromone suppression will be greatly reduced.

    But the original owner is a person with extremely poor self-control, sometimes just a word or a look can make her furious.

    So normally Xie Zheng doesn't need to do anything, just putting some pheromones can suppress her so that she can't move.