Chapter 80

Chapter 80 Brother Heng

    After the pheromones on Baitao and Xie Zheng's body were almost dispersed, Shen Sinian bent down and hugged Baitao.

    "I'll take her back first, Xie Zheng, you can do whatever you want."

    "..."

    God damn it, I can do whatever I want.

    The corner of Lin Hai's mouth twitched, looking at the young man who was frowning tightly as if he was having a nightmare.

    He sighed and put him on his back.

    At this time, the sky was completely dark, and all the people who participated in the test of courage left.

    Fortunately, some of the arranged lights are still on. Although the red and blue colors are as scary as will-o'-the-wisps at night, they are still enough to illuminate the road.

    Lin Hai raised his eyes and glanced at the young man leading the way, seeing him holding Baitao very easily, with steady steps.

    He raised his eyebrows in surprise.

    Although Baitao's figure is relatively small and slender in alpha, and compared with other female A's, he is only about 1.65 meters tall, but Shen Sinian usually gives him the impression that he is too weak.

    With a height of more than 1.8 meters, he would fall over when the wind blows.

    In the end, I didn't expect that the princess would be unambiguous when she hugged her, and her breathing was not disturbed after walking all this way.

    Shen Sinian didn't know what he was thinking, but he noticed that the eyes from behind him paused.

    Thinking he was looking at Baitao, he frowned sideways to block his vision.

    "...No, let me say, big brother, can you stop making such a fuss? I'm a beta, and I'm in my thirties. Although I'm still here alone, I can't be a beast to a high school student. Let's do it?"

    Lin Hai was dumbfounded by Shen Sinian's vigilant eyes.

    "That's not for sure."

    Shen Sinian said so dullly, looking down at Baitao who unconsciously rubbed against his neck in sleep.

    The smell of peaches was sweet, but it made his mouth and tongue dry.

    She is so cute after all.

    Shen Sinian didn't say this, but Lin Hai could see it clearly from his eyes that were so gentle that he could drown in water.

    There is no hope, this man is completely hopeless.

    He didn't continue talking on this topic, and Xie Zheng on his back suddenly groaned for some reason.

    Only then did Lin Hai realize something and remembered something.

    "By the way, at this time the school is almost gone. I have Xie Zheng's father's phone number. Just make a call and let someone come to pick it up." "What about

    Baitao?

    " Sometimes, because he was at school most of the time, Father Xie was worried and left a business card for Lin Hai.

    Let him tell him immediately if there is anything, but he doesn't have any contact information for Baitao's family.

    Some time ago, Bai Heng would send a driver over during the period of Baitao's differentiation, but now that her differentiation is over, there is no one to pick her up.