Chapter 77

Chapter 77: Scoundrel

    "Baitao, be sober..."

    Maybe it was because of destiny that Xie Zheng couldn't resist Baitao's touch, or maybe it was simply because her suppression was stronger than Mingxue's.

    He was so uncomfortable that he could hardly breathe.

    "It's me, I'm not Lu Xingming! Calm down, don't do this!"

    Xie Zheng tried several times, not to mention breaking free, even Baitao couldn't push it away.

    The fear and uneasiness suppressed by alpha lingered all over his body, his body trembled violently, and even his voice was unstable.

    Baitao's eyes flickered, and her gaze fell from the boy's face to his neck.

    Since the febrile period was approaching, Xie Zheng would inject inhibitors every time before going out to prevent the pheromone from overflowing, but even so, he could not hide everything in front of Baitao.

    Even if it's just a little bit, she can feel it.

    What's more, in such a situation of extreme fear, his pheromone will only become stronger.

    Baitao's consciousness was very chaotic at this time, she raised her hand and gently placed it on Xie Zheng's neck, then moved up a little towards his gland.

    Just for a moment, Xie Zheng's breathing became chaotic, and his whole body was as stiff as a bowstring.

    At the same time, the breath of brandy became stronger.

    Xie Zheng looked at Baitao's eyes out of focus, and the pheromones on his body were still pinning him down one by one.

    He knew she couldn't wake up.

    The alpha in the susceptible period is extremely easy to lose control, let alone after differentiation.

    At this time, he was in the fever stage again, and even if she was an alpha with double S, it would be difficult for her to stay conscious after being stimulated by the two.

    He is afraid, not of white peaches, but of alpha.

    When Xie Zheng was not differentiated before, he never felt that alpha was such a fearsome existence, because he is the top alpha, he is powerful and fearless, and basically will not be affected by any pheromones.

    He has never experienced, nor really felt this kind of extreme suppression between AOs.

    After splitting into an omega, Xie Zheng had abandoned himself for a long time. He hated this identity, hated that he would become the suppressed party and could not change.

    Later, he didn't really let go of it, but was forced to accept it.

    Xie Zheng reminded himself countless times in his heart that even if he is an omega, he is still the top omega, and he can still do many things that an alpha can do that an omega cannot.

    Moreover, although the vast majority of alpha pheromones can affect him, they can't suppress him. In fact, there is not much loss or change before and after this.

    He hinted at himself like this, forcing himself to let go.

    However, until the moment when he was suppressed by Mingxue's pheromone, all the high barriers he had erected in the past, that seemingly unbreakable psychological defense collapsed.

    No matter how much Xie Zheng comforted himself, as an omega, the powerlessness suppressed by alpha was impossible to change.

    His eyes moved, and his vision was covered by a layer of water mist, making it difficult to see clearly.