Chapter 71

Chapter 71 The Little Girl

    When Xie Zheng went back, Father Xie was the same as before he went out, still sitting on the sofa and flipping through the pages of the book in his hand.

    "Are you back? Is the apology going well?"

    Although Xie Zheng was the one who chose the stupid way of writing by hand in order to avoid saying the wrong thing, but it was Father Xie who urged him to apologize today.

    Originally, he planned to wait for a day or two until Baitao's anger had almost subsided before going, but when the man learned about it, he immediately denied his idea.

    It's okay if other things wait a while, the sooner this kind of thing is resolved, the better.

    In addition, he happened to be injured, so Baitao must have felt somewhat guilty, if he didn't make good use of it at this time, wouldn't the injury be in vain?

    The boy retorted subconsciously after hearing it at the time, so he wouldn't use his injury to win sympathy... If

    you don't take advantage of it, someone will take advantage of it.

    ——This is what Father Xie said.

    Xie Zheng's face changed, and he subconsciously remembered Shen Sinian's pale and beautiful face, which could be blown down by just a gust of wind.

    He finally gritted his teeth and went to Baitao's side.

    "...Well, it went well. I thought she would not forgive me so easily, and brought a bunch of cards over, thinking that she liked these things quite a bit. As a result, she forgave me as soon as she saw me bow my head." Xie

    Zheng Pursing her thin lips, she thought of Bai Tao hugging herself and soothing her softly for a while.

    Mingming felt ashamed and embarrassing about crying like that, but inexplicably felt that it was not bad.

    With red ears, he avoided the man's teasing eyes and continued.

    "And she also apologized to me."

    "She said she shouldn't have pushed me yesterday, it's just that I said something wrong and she was stimulated by the pheromone again... In short, she should not be angry with me anymore.

    " Children, how can there be any overnight hatred?

    Just say it well and there's nothing that can't be fixed.

    Father Xie smiled gratifiedly, and when he was about to say something, the upstairs door creaked open.

    The woman who had been in a fever for the past few days barely regained her spirits today. As soon as she got down, Father Xie hurriedly stepped forward to help her sit on the sofa.

    "You're not fully recovered yet, why don't you take a good rest in the house and run down?"

    Father Xie said with a frown, got up and took a thin blanket from the side to cover the woman.

    The summer is hot, but her hands and feet are cold.

    "I'm fine, and it's boring to stay in the room all the time. I was thinking about coming out to get some air when I heard you guys apologizing. Did it happen yesterday?" Xie Zheng sat alone in the living room for a long time when he came back yesterday

    . Don't go back to the room either.

    Although there was no movement, the pheromone was dull and cold, making it difficult for people not to notice it.