Chapter 83

Chapter 83 Fair Competition

    Shen Sinian's action not only scared Baitao enough, but Lu Xingming who was beside him was so startled that the potato chips almost fell to the ground.

    However, the young man himself didn't seem to feel anything, his expression was so natural that it seemed like Baitao was thinking too much.

    "Did you relieve your anger?"

    He asked, in her ear, his voice was hoarse, as if grit had passed by, and it was extremely numb.

    It's so peaceful.

    Both the pheromone and his expression are too calm, this matter is like breathing for him as a matter of course.

    For a moment, Baitao couldn't tell whether he was doing it on purpose or if he was really trying to stimulate Xie Zheng for her and give her a break.

    Although she didn't feel that Xie Zheng did anything excessive, after all they didn't do anything, on the contrary, she was a little fussed by the influence of the mark.

    Thanks to Shen Sinian's sudden visit, she was so frightened that she woke up.

    "I'm fine, you, you don't need to be like this..."

    Baitao's eyes dodged, and she didn't dare to look at the person in front of her. Just halfway through her words, she felt a scorching gaze fall towards her.

    She was startled, and after realizing something, she suddenly looked towards the resting place not far away.

    Same as when I saw him and Mingxue together just now, Xie Zheng's reaction was also great.

    Even at such a distance, she could still clearly perceive the smell of brandy.

    Not many people can detect the pheromone of S-level omega, but if the concentration reaches a certain level, it is not necessarily so.

    Their pheromones are more attractive than ordinary omega pheromones, and once they are perceived, they can easily cause loss of control and runaway.

    Mingxue, who was closest to Xie Zheng, blushed, obviously already affected.

    The young man's eyes were red, and his light blue eyes were covered with mist, staring straight at Baitao.

    In the past, he might have rushed over, but there are too many people here, and Lu Xingming is also there.

    Xie Zheng clenched his fists tightly and took several deep breaths to suppress the rising violence in his heart.

    However, pressing down does not mean calming down, he lowered his eyes to avoid Baitao's sight, avoiding the unsightly scene.

    Afraid that if he stayed here any longer, he would lose control, he gritted his teeth and turned to leave.

    Baitao followed her almost without thinking, not wanting Shen Sinian to immediately grab her wrist as soon as she got up.

    However, the touch this time did not make Baitao sober briefly like before. She was flustered and anxious, and her wrist moved.

    With a little effort, he broke free from Shen Sinian's restraint.

    Shen Sinian paused as he looked at the freed hand, and when he realized it, Baitao was no longer there.

    The first time he stopped Baitao in the past, he did consider that she had Lu Xingming's pheromone, but he didn't think about anything just now, it was just a conditioned reflex.