Chapter 29

Chapter 29 (New Year's update) Level detection...

    The two reached a consensus in this way.

    Stay away from the crowd at school and stay at the stairs for ten minutes every day to break up, and make a phone call on weekend nights.

    The time limit is half an hour.

    As for Baitao, she didn't know what to talk about, she and Shen Sinian had the same relationship, they had nothing in common.

    But it's embarrassing and boring to just talk like that.

    Obviously Shen Sinian also realized this.

    After proposing this phone call, the two fell into a long silence because of what they were talking about.

    "...How about this? You can read me a text or news at random, and you can read it as you like. It's like listening to the late-night radio station, so we won't be too embarrassed if we have something to talk about." Baitao thought for a while

    , made such a suggestion.

    "Yes."

    The young man responded very simply, and Baitao heaved a sigh of relief, thinking that the matter would be settled at this point.

    I don't want him to change the topic, and add coolly.

    "But why am I the only one to read it? You need me, I'm not in a rush to entertain you." "

    So you have to read it too, and it's only fair that I read one story and you have two. "

    ...?"

    Baitao was stunned by Shen Sinian's words, how could someone say something that was both reasonable and unreasonable?

    Seeing that she didn't respond, he pursed his thin lips.

    "What? You don't want to?"

    "No, no, no, of course I have no objection. You don't have a dependency period. I'm very grateful that you can accommodate me so much. Why don't you want to?" She shook her head quickly, for fear that he would change his

    mind Don't agree to help him through the dependency period.

    "It's just that we only have half an hour to talk, so it may not be enough time for you to come and go."

    Shen Sinian raised his eyelids when he heard this, his eyes fluttered down lightly, making her palpitate inexplicably.

    "Do you want to extend the time?"

    "Ah? No, I didn't mean that, I meant that the time might not be enough..." "

    It's not impossible."

    He didn't listen to Baitao's words at all, frowning as if he was a little embarrassed, He said to himself.

    "Let's do it for forty minutes. I'll read it every time you finish it. That's okay, right?"

    Baitao opened her mouth, feeling that something was wrong.

    But after seeing Shen Sinian's expression of "this is the head office", "Omega is really troublesome", "I'm not satisfied with this, I want to make progress".

    She choked and swallowed the words silently.

    "...Well, okay, thank you, I'm sorry."

    He hooked the corners of his lips and gave it a light touch.