Chapter 94

Chapter 94 Care

    Probably because of the presence of Bai Heng.

    After Xie Zheng discovered that the red marks on Baitao's ears were artificial, she was not as distraught as she had expected.

    On the contrary, apart from his bad complexion, he was very calm from the beginning to the end.

    However, Baitao did not feel relieved because of this, on the contrary, she felt even more guilty.

    "Well, you seem to have a lot of luggage. Anyway, my room is upstairs, so I'll help you carry it up." She

    took the suitcase from the butler, and went straight up without waiting for Xie Zheng's reaction. upstairs.

    The young man's eyes flickered, he bowed slightly to Bai Heng as a greeting, and then followed.

    Bai Heng's room is on the other side, and Xie Zheng's room is next door to him.

    Baitao was carrying the suitcase and was about to go there, but she didn't want the boy to stop him first.

    "Where is your room?"

    Although Xie Zheng and Baitao have known each other since childhood, the number of times he came to Bai's house can be counted on the fingers.

    Even if he came, it was just a routine visit during the holidays, at most he sat in the living room and exchanged greetings before leaving.

    He didn't know where Baitao lived.

    Baitao was taken aback for a moment, not quite understanding why he suddenly asked this.

    But seeing that he didn't get a response immediately and frowning, she was afraid that he would catch up with what happened just now, so she raised her hand and pointed forward.

    "Go from here, the first room on the corner is my room."

    Xie Zheng's expression softened slightly.

    "I'll give you ten minutes to clean up the house and put away those shameful things." "

    I don't have anything shameful...?! What do you mean? Why do you want to go to my room? "

    Bai Tao suddenly raised her head and looked over, and found that the boy did not refute, and those light blue eyes were staring at her.

    "Don't mess around, my brother is still here. Besides, it's not like my house doesn't have a place to live. Your room is over there..." "

    Baitao, have you forgotten something?"

    He folded his arms, handsome His face seemed to be covered with a layer of frost and snow.

    "Where did you and Shen Sinian go today? I don't want to know what you did. After all, I'm only pursuing you unilaterally now, and I have no position to intervene or even question you. But I'm in the dependent period now..." "Today, all day

    , Is there any problem with me staying with you at this hour of the night?"

    He quietly released pheromone while talking, and the smell of brandy made Baitao's face flush and ears hot.

    "Or are you unwilling?"

    Baitao's susceptibility period has not passed.

    It's okay if you don't have close contact usually, but now her glands became hot again after being stimulated by him like this.