Chapter 16

Chapter Sixteen (revised) Sex, indifference or seduction...

    Although the setting of this world is strange, except for some mech fighting courses, most of them are not much different from what Baitao learned before.

    So she basically knows what the teacher teaches in class, and sometimes she can even draw inferences about the subjects she is good at.

    So throughout the morning, there was such a strange scene in the second and third classes of high school—

    people who usually skipped classes five days a week and four days a week did not skip classes and left early today, and even sat in the classroom with their backs straight.

    Not only was he quietly listening to the class, but he also raised his hand to answer questions for the first time.

    The math teacher who was explaining, when he heard that the girl's answer was the same as his own, his first reaction was that he had made a mistake in the calculation, and hurriedly took a pen to recalculate.

    After confirming that her answer was correct, she panicked even more.

    Whether it is the teacher or the students around, the expressions at that time were wonderful and complicated.

    "Tsk, don't be righteous, Lao Bai, the good-for-nothing sisters who promised to never separate? You actually betrayed me and secretly studied!"

    Baitao took out a bottle of peach soda from the vending machine, and after Wang Qi's words, She was amused and gave her a push with a smile.

    "What are you talking about, isn't it just answering a multiple-choice question correctly? How can you be so exaggerated? Besides, if you are considered trash, then wouldn't someone like me who is at the bottom of the grade be a trash snack?

    " Different, Wang Qi has a good brain, although his grades are not as good as Shen Sinian and Xie Zheng's, but it is not difficult to get into the top 100 in every exam.

    Wang Qi didn't expect the other party to praise her so bluntly. She wanted to tease her, but in the end she was embarrassed by Baitao.

    She raised her hand and scratched her cheek, wanting to say a few words of modesty, when she caught a glimpse of the peach soda in Baitao's hand out of the corner of her eye.

    "How do you drink this?"

    "Well, what's wrong with this? Can't I drink it?"

    Baitao paused for a while while twisting the bottle cap, and looked up at the surprised girl.

    "Ah, it's not impossible, it's just that this soda... tastes the same as your pheromone. In the past, you usually only drank coke and didn't drink this." The

    original owner hated her pheromone, and she didn't know anything related to peaches. bump.

    Baitao swallowed the soda in her mouth, and belatedly remembered this incident.

    "That was a thing in the past, and I don't dislike the smell too much now."

    She looked calm, and she was not guilty of being found abnormal, but stared straight at the other party.

    "Besides, so what if I hate it? I can't change it. Instead of hiding it because I'm afraid of being ridiculed by others as sweet and greasy like an omega, it's better to improve my strength and make those people shut up." Wang Qi picked the choice

    unexpectedly Eyebrow, obviously I didn't expect a person with a simple mind and well-developed limbs to say such a thing.

    "Well said, you should have thought so earlier. What does it matter if the pheromone smells a little bit, as long as our fists are hard, who would dare to make irresponsible remarks?" The morning class has just ended, and there will be nearly an hour and a half in the