Chapter 79

Chapter 79 Guess

    So bloody, so fucking exciting.

    This was the first reaction in Lin Haili's mind after he understood what happened before and after.

    When Shen Sinian found him, at first he thought it was an ordinary alpha-susceptible case that was on the verge of getting out of control, after all he had worked in Beihuang for so many years.

    High school students are now at a young age, so it is not surprising that this kind of thing happens every now and then.

    However, he followed to the scene only to find that things were far from as simple as he imagined, what the hell is the triangle dog blood plot of you love her and she loves him.

    Listening to what Shen Sinian said just now, it seems that he followed Baitao's wishes and gave up the mark to come to him to deal with it. Who would have thought that Xie Zheng would go up and steal the tower as soon as he left.

    I worked so hard and was about to succeed, but I finally held back and ended up making a wedding dress for someone else instead.

    Let alone him, anyone would be pissed off.

    He looked at Xie Zheng who was being comforted by Baitao's soft voice, and then glanced at Shen Sinian who was trembling with anger and was about to pout in the next second.

    Concerned about priorities, Lin Hai was silent for a moment before opening his mouth to break the eerie calm.

    "...Well, although I'm here to deal with Baitao's out-of-control susceptibility period, it's not a big problem now that you've marked it. Xie Zheng is just out of strength, just rest for a while and he'll be fine." He said

    from He took out a tube of medicine from the medical kit, and looked down at the young man's pale face.

    Said to Xie Zheng and the others with a complicated expression.

    "So can I give him a tube of sedative first, I think he might be the one in the worst situation among the three of you."

    Xie Zheng didn't expect things to turn into this situation.

    Even though he didn't do it on purpose, but accidentally bumped into Baitao's susceptibility period and lost control, but in the end it was he who reaped the benefits and got this mark.

    This was supposed to belong to Shen Sinian, and it was a sign that he couldn't bear to give up voluntarily.

    Sensing Xie Zheng's emotions, Baitao quickly hugged him in his arms. He was very weak and had received two punches from Shen Sinian, so he couldn't stand up at all.

    Bai Tao gently placed his head on her lap, stroking the soft top of his hair.

    "It has nothing to do with you. I did it voluntarily. Don't think about it."

    The two of them were destiny, and they were very sensitive to each other's emotions, and now they have marked such a deep level.

    Xie Zheng didn't even need to say anything, Baitao could detect his pheromone just a little bit.

    She comforted Xie Zheng in this way, then raised her eyes to look at the young man with red eyes.

    "Doctor Lin, Xie Zheng has me here. Hurry up and help Shen Sinian take a look, he looks very bad."

    Could it be okay?

    Seeing you guys kissing me like this makes him want to vomit blood.

    Lin Hai couldn't help complaining in his heart, and then looked at Shen Sinian's hands clasped tightly to the ground with great force, and his fingertips were faintly bloody, and he didn't stop, as if he didn't feel pain.