Chapter 5

Chapter 5 Stupid

    Shen Sinian actually didn't plan to participate in any volleyball competition at first.

    It's just that he is not in good health, and he will ask for leave every once in a while due to illness, and miss a lot of classes. He has no choice but to make up credits from some extracurricular activities.

    So when he saw Baitao, he was prepared to be bullied for a while.

    It's just that the situation he expected to be hit from the beginning to the end by the ball didn't happen. What's more outrageous is that he didn't know if it was his illusion. Not only did the opponent not hit him, but he was deliberately avoiding the direction he was in.

    Xu Feng is the ace of the school volleyball team, not only that, but most of the players in the first class are on the same team as him.

    If it weren't for the fact that one of the alphas accidentally stepped downstairs and broke his leg some time ago, Shen Sinian might not be able to play as a substitute today.

    In other words, the strengths of each group here are strong, and it is as difficult to break through as a copper wall.

    ——And Shen Sinian was the only loophole in this team.

    So before the game started, Xu Feng specifically told the other students to pay more attention to his side and help him defend.

    Alpha has a strong will to win and lose, especially Baitao.

    This conclusion was not due to Shen Sinian's prejudice, but based on the large number of cases in which Baitao challenged Xie Zheng and fought and failed repeatedly.

    Even if she can't win this game, she will definitely not let herself lose so ugly.

    Xu Feng and the others thought that Baitao would definitely target Shen Sinian as soon as she came up, and so did Shen Sinian.

    But what was unexpected was that Baitao not only didn't target him, even the people in class three tried to avoid him while serving and returning the ball.

    If Wang Qi hadn't been affected by the pheromone in the end, he probably wouldn't have suffered that.

    But apart from a moment of surprise, Shen Sinian didn't feel any disturbance in his heart.

    He knew how bad Baitao was. Not to mention how she bullied him, but once a classmate accidentally bumped into her in the corridor without looking the way, she was able to hold him down and beat him up.

    This time, he didn't target himself as he expected, and it could only be because he was in a good mood or he was thinking of other ways to torment him.

    After all, it has been two years, and he has seen this kind of situation frequently.

    Thinking of this, the boy didn't say anything else, he just suppressed his expression and covered the reddened glands with his hands, turned around and planned to leave.

    In the end, he didn't know whether it was the lack of energy due to the strenuous exercise, or the cause of heatstroke due to the sun's too much heat. He just took a step, but his eyes went dark, and he fell backward uncontrollably.

    "?! Be careful!"

    Baitao was close, seeing that the other party was about to faint, she quickly reached out to support him.

    When she clasped his wrist in desperation before, she felt that the other party was very thin, but now that he lost his balance and leaned over half of his body weight, he was as light as a piece of paper.