Chapter 17

Chapter 17 Poor Vision

    While Baitao was admonishing Li Tao, Xu Feng was outside to let the wind go.

    Although he didn't witness it with his own eyes, he could also know how tragic this unilateral torture was from the heart-piercing screams he heard outside.

    When Baitao came out, the people inside were still yelling, and Xu Feng also felt pain for no reason.

    "I didn't mean it...Brother Bai, aren't you being too impulsive in doing this?"

    Baitao understood the other party's meaning.

    Just like what Wang Qi was worried about, he was also afraid that she would hurt the opponent's glands with her inappropriate strikes.

    "Don't worry, it was just thunder and rain just now. I didn't hurt him in any vitals, I just punched him in the face."

    When she said this, her tone was very flat, as if she was talking about the weather today.

    "Although it's a pity that he can't let go of his hands and feet and teach him a good lesson, but with such a pig's head on his head, it's enough to make him lose face."

    Xu Feng was silent for a moment, not knowing whether he should lament the other party's luck or misfortune.

    "...But we did it in private, not in the fighting class, what if he said it out?

    "

    In normal times, this level would be considered a small friction at best, and if the teacher found out, it would only be a few words of verbal education, but if Li Tao wanted to talk about the division of influence, it would be easy to get punished.

    Baitao moved her sore wrist, and paused when she heard the boy's words.

    "It's not a big problem. For Li Tao, this is not a glorious thing, and he will definitely not publicize it. So as long as he doesn't say anything, no one will know that I did it." That's right, she told Shen

    Si Nian's bad attitude, no one would have guessed her.

    Thinking of this, Xu Feng became even more unpredictable towards Baitao's attitude.

    Before the fighting class, he was asked to protect Shen Sinian because he was afraid that he would have an accident. It is understandable that the failure of differentiation would be blamed on her, but what is going on now?

    In the middle of the day, he didn't even bother to eat lunch, so he came directly and beat him up, not for personal grudges, but just to vent his anger for the other party.

    And what's even more incredible is that they did these things without letting the other party know.

    Damn, what kind of silently guarded and affectionate knight script is this?

    Bai Tao didn't know what Xu Feng was thinking about, so she looked down at the time.

    "Shen Sinian is probably awake at this time, you haven't eaten anyway, go to the cafeteria and bring him some." "By the way,

    remember to order some lighter dishes, he can't eat spicy food."

    It's not Shen Sinian Si Nian has a bland taste, on the contrary, he actually likes spicy food.

    It's just that when he was a child, his mother left for work early and returned late, so she didn't have much time to take care of him, so she had an early meal and a late meal, and when she was hungry, she ate some bread to pad her stomach.