Chapter 55

Chapter 55 Friendship

    Fear o?

    There are so many fears in this world, how can there be fears?

    It's no wonder that Wang Qi is so determined, she, the person who has tasted the sweetness before the differentiation period, has the most right to speak.

    Except for the uncontrollable thirst for alpha during the febrile period, the omega is still awake most of the time. There is an instinctive fear of alphas, and they will somewhat reject the matter of marking in their bones.

    But alpha is different, it will be addictive.

    If Baitao hadn't marked an omega before and tasted it, she would still be able to believe this, but she has already passed the differentiation period, and she has already had someone to mark.

    Shouldn't you eat the marrow to know the taste after you've been exposed to meat? Why didn't you sink into it, but it backfired?

    "What's the matter? Didn't you still have a lot of enthusiasm for Omega some time ago, otherwise you wouldn't have been rejected by Lin Lili so many times and still pursued her relentlessly. What happened? It's only been a few days. God, why are you withering?"

    Wang Qi restrained his expression, and his tone was serious, with an expression of "what do you tell my sisters, if there is any hidden disease, we will treat it well".

    Not only did he speak, but his gaze even cast a vague glance under Baitao, which made her tremble.

    "Where are your eyes looking at you?"

    "Aren't I worried about you? Is there something wrong with you? You are just like this at this young age, so what will you do in the future?"

    In the classroom at this time, Wang Qi also spoke. Reluctant to make too much noise, he glanced around from the corner of his eye.

    Seeing that they were still discussing what Shen Sinian and Xie Zheng did, he was relieved after not noticing their side, and moved closer to lower his voice.

    "Tell me honestly, is it because the marking partner your brother found for you is too fierce, and the differentiation period has drained you, so you can't get up with the omega for the time being?" "...

    "

    Damn, what is this all about.

    How come the more you say it, the more outrageous it is?

    Baitao knew Wang Qi too well. The girl's mind was flexible, but sometimes she was too flexible.

    If she doesn't tell her the reason, I don't know what wild things she will come up with in time.

    In fact, there is nothing to hide about this matter, after all, Wang Qi also knows that Xie Zheng and Shen Sinian have split into omega.

    I didn't say it was Baitao before, and she was also confused. She mistakenly thought that she was the one who differentiated into an omega. After marking Xie Zheng, the results of the differentiation test one after another, and the pheromone matching rate, etc., her mind was so messed up that she didn't know When I came back to my senses, I naturally forgot about it.

    Now that Wang Qi mentioned it, her eyes moved, she considered her words and confessed.

    "Old Wang, you misunderstood me. My brother found me a few marking targets in the differentiation period. But before I got in touch with them, I had already marked them..." Wang Qi was taken aback: "What do you mean? What do you mean?