Chapter 13

Chapter 13 Marking Objects

    The distance between Xie's family and Bai's family is not too far, so it wouldn't take long to send Baitao home and then go back.

    It's just that the journey was delayed due to an accident. The journey that was supposed to take at most half an hour took almost an hour and a half.

    Baitao's pheromones didn't overflow too much, but for some reason, the moment the other party's pheromones covered him, his pheromones stuck to it like a dog's bones. Not only did they not separate, but they were entangled. together.

    The peaches are sweet and the brandy tangy.

    Blending together, the former forcibly neutralized his breath, and when I sniffed it carefully, it turned into the smell of peach wine.

    So Xie Zheng stood at the door for a long time.

    After the breath had almost dissipated, he slowly exhaled a mouthful of foul air, calmed down his emotions, and opened the door to enter.

    He had noticed the lights in the room before.

    Sure enough, as soon as Xie Zheng entered the door, he caught a glimpse of Father Xie who was sitting on the sofa reading a book.

    Xie's father and the young man have five or six points of similar appearance, but the outline is deeper, and there are some fine lines at the corners of the eyes. Compared with his youthfulness, he is more majestic.

    He seemed to have been waiting here for a long time, and looked up after hearing the movement from the door.

    "Why did you come back so late? Didn't I tell you to go earlier?" "

    ...There was an accident on the road and I accidentally delayed it."

    With a natural expression, Xie Zheng handed the things in his hand to the butler beside him.

    "By the way, you told me to come back earlier, is there anything you want to tell me?"

    Father Xie said without doubting him, and waited until the boy came over and sat down.

    "It's not a big deal. It's just that Lin Hai called me in the morning to report your situation, saying that you entered the differentiation period ahead of schedule. This is half a month earlier than the previous inspection time. I am not at ease and want to take you Go to the hospital."

    It's not that Xie's father is too controlling, it doesn't matter if he had a cold or a fever before, but now the boy has reached the age of differentiation.

    The higher the level, the greater the risk of differentiation, especially for an S-level alpha like him, who needs to pay more attention to everything and report it from time to time.

    Although Xie Zheng didn't like the feeling of being watched, they were doing it for his own good after all, so they didn't say anything.

    He raised his hand and touched the gland, it was no longer so hot, and the pheromone was much more stable.

    "I originally planned to tell you about this when I came back, but you don't have to worry, I'm fine except for a little fever." Father Xie looked at the boy carefully, seeing that the boy was

    calm and his expression was normal, This is a little relieved.

    "It's good to have nothing to do."

    "Although your physique is much stronger than that of your peers, don't take differentiation too seriously. After all, that kid from the Bai family almost died on the operating table back then." The kid from the Bai family