Chapter 78

Chapter 78 False (20,000 nutrient solution plus...

    Xie Zheng should have been afraid, afraid of being suppressed by pheromones, afraid that Baitao would lose control again and treat him roughly like before regardless of his will.

    But when she saw that she would rather self-mutilate in order not to hurt herself, she also wanted to stay awake and stay away from him.

    He suddenly felt that there was nothing to be afraid of.

    Whether she loses control or makes herself uncomfortable, she has such thoughts and such an attitude is enough.

    This is the first time for Xie Zheng to make a decision in an absolutely awake state without being affected by pheromones—"The

    initial susceptibility period after differentiation cannot be suppressed by medicine. The harder you endure, the more uncomfortable you will be afterwards. Even more out of control."

    He raised his hand to touch her hot cheek, and unconsciously rubbed the end of her red eyes with his fingertips.

    "I also happened to be in the fever period. You didn't hurt me. I did it voluntarily. You are helping me."

    Baitao could feel her glands getting hotter and hotter, as if magma was constantly pouring on her, and the pain was so painful She gritted her teeth and still inevitably let out a voice.

    Her face was pale, and her hands were tightly clutching Xie Zheng's clothes.

    The lucidity that had been barely maintained because of the pain collapsed again, and his consciousness was extremely chaotic.

    "However, I have already marked Xing Ming, I can bear it until Shen Sinian and the others come back, and endure until Xing Ming wakes up before completing the rest of the marking, so... so I can last.

    " under the mark?

    Xie Zheng was taken aback when he heard this, and only then did he realize the meaning of Baitao's words.

    How could he have forgotten that the current white peaches are double-S grades, and generally S-grades are marked with A-grade omega, which is nothing, but it is marked beyond two grades.

    And when Lu Xingming and Baitao's pheromone matching rate is not high, he can't last the whole mark at all.

    No wonder Shen Si Nianhui took Lu Xingming away in such a hurry, it turned out that he fainted in the middle of marking.

    Half of the double Salpha mark is enough for Lu Xingming to get through the differentiation period, so there is no need for a second mark.

    Baitao can temporarily avoid losing control by completing the remaining marks, but that mark is also as slow as peeling off cocoons, it is said to be relieved, and the process is so long that it is more like torture.

    Because she has to take care of Lu Xingming's feelings and physical condition, it is absolutely impossible for her to be as unscrupulous as marking him and Shen Sinian.

    Thinking of what Xie Zheng realized here, he asked in a deep voice while using pheromone to calm Baitao's emotions.

    "Tell me, why did you bring Shen Sinian with you when you marked Lu Xingming?" "

    I, I didn't take him with me. He said that I was prone to lose control of the susceptible period mark, and he was worried that I came here..."

    She breathed A little unsteady, he rested his head on Xie Zheng's shoulder weakly.