Chapter 44

Chapter 44 Camouflage (comments 8000 plus more)...

    In the end, Shen Sinian didn't accept the restraining bracelet. He didn't express his intention to cut off contact with her in the first place. He was already obsessed.

    If she accepts it, it means that she will have no interaction with Baitao in the future, and this thing will always remind her of her existence.

    He didn't want to ask for trouble.

    Baitao didn't force it, her apology was correct, and it was his business whether the other party accepted it or not.

    She didn't care about the sudden changes before and after the other party's dependence period, and she never thought of making friends with Shen Sinian or Xie Zheng.

    Lin Lili's matter has been settled smoothly, and it seems that Shen Sinian really doesn't care about the past with her anymore.

    In this way, she and the Bai family should be able to live a peaceful life in the future.

    This in itself is the only result that Baitao has hoped for so far. Now that the goal has been achieved, how they see her is their business.

    It's just that Xie Zheng's dependence period will take a while, and when this is over.

    Regardless of it, after Lin Lili differentiated into an alpha, they continued to love and hate entanglements, and they still became sisters with He Qi, which had nothing to do with her at all.

    Baitao put the box back, and originally wanted to say hello before leaving.

    Not wanting the other party to be more impatient than she expected, it seemed that just staying with her for a while was unbearable, so she went straight down the stairs first.

    There happened to be a window on the wall over the stairs, and the shadows of the trees were dancing outside.

    The sunlight casts fine specks of light from between the leaves, and moves with the wind, as if falling stars all over the boy.

    Bai Tao watched Shen Sinian's figure disappear at the corner of the stairs, and when he really left, she slowly breathed a sigh of relief.

    The marked things have passed, and then they will return to normal.

    fine.

    Thinking so, she zipped up her open clothes and trotted towards the school gate.

    Baitao doesn't have the habit of being picked up or picked up by others, but recently she is going to the late stage of differentiation, and Bai Heng forced her to arrange a driver for her.

    When she went out, she didn't pay much attention to her surroundings, she opened the car door and got in directly.

    Before sitting still, he said to the middle-aged man sitting in the driver's seat in front.

    "Uncle Chen, don't be in a hurry to go back today, go to Xie's house first."

    The man didn't know what happened at the birthday party, so he glanced at the rearview mirror in surprise after hearing Baitao's words.

    Seeing her in a hurry, she remembered that Baitao and Xie Zheng hadn't dealt with it very much, so she stopped holding the steering wheel.

    "Miss, the boss said that you are at a critical juncture in the differentiation period recently. If your hands are itchy, you want to fight with that young master of the Xie family and wait until the division is over. If something happens to you, the boss will not let go I did it."