Chapter 49

Chapter 49 Pain

    Baitao has always known that in this world, as long as people are affected by pheromones to a certain extent, most people will lose control. Especially in the febrile period, there is basically no sense at all.

    It's just that she didn't expect Shen Sinian to be so paranoid and crazy.

    When I first transmigrated into this world before, because I didn't understand a lot of common sense, I even found half of it when I checked the information. So she would ask Wang Qi about sex-related matters from time to time.

    Among them, I focused on the susceptibility period and the fever period. The former is afraid that I will be unprepared when the time comes, and my hands and feet will be messed up. The latter thinks that I will have a partner sooner or later. It is correct to know these in advance.

    In fact, Wang Qi's understanding of omega is only on paper, he has no experience, and the mark is only once or twice at most.

    But she had a boyfriend in her freshman year of high school.

    At that time, she was originally looking at the other person very coldly, and ignored herself. She had been ignored too many times, and she was suffocating in her heart, secretly vowing to catch up with her.

    As a result, the person who caught up with him later did so. However, the boyfriend who took two months of hard work to catch up with only dated for less than half a month. Wang Qi broke up with him just after encountering his febrile period.

    When she talked about this incident, her head got dizzy, and she complained that this omega fever period was completely different from normal.

    What gentleness and coldness? All gone.

    Previously, what Wang Qi liked was the cold feeling of the other party's high-altitude flower. He didn't want to help him mark and comfort him when he was in a fever.

    It's okay to be clingy, it's also good for an omega to be clingy.

    It's just that Wang Qi's ex-boyfriend had to know exactly where she went, where she followed, what she did 24 hours a day, and who she talked to during the febrile period.

    Once the tone is wrong and impatient, the other party will cry endlessly, and will say that she has something else outside, that she doesn't like or love him anymore.

    And that omega doesn't have a high matching rate with Wang Qi, it's just that Wang Qi's high level overwhelms him.

    Created the illusion of destiny, and had a strong possessive desire for her during the febrile period.

    Even though he was not as paranoid as Shen Sinian, he tormented Wang Qi half to death.

    [Tsk, others say that fate is good, they are destined partners, and everyone yearns for it very much. What a fart! I have barely experienced the treatment of being treated as destiny, which is simply unbearable. ]

    [So Lao Bai, in the future, you can find a partner with a similar level and a moderate matching rate. Don't believe in destiny, sisters, this is a painful lesson for me! 】

    This is Wang Qi's emotion after talking about this short relationship history. His words are earnest and thought-provoking.

    At that time, Baitao just listened to the excitement and didn't take it seriously.

    After all, among the 10,000 people in this Destiny, at most one or two people can meet them. As long as she doesn't mark an omega whose level is too much lower than her own like Wang Qi, she won't encounter such troubles.