Chapter 41

Chapter 41 Dirty to death

    Baitao was taken aback when she heard the voice.

    For a moment, I don't know if the other party hung up after hearing it, or if the signal was not good and I didn't hear clearly, I waited for a while, and hung up just when she finished speaking.

    But it doesn't matter if you can hear it or not. After all, if the two of them hadn't marked it once by accident, there would be no other intersection.

    If you really want to talk about it, you may not even be able to compare with ordinary students.

    She just suddenly remembered that she couldn't do anything and didn't know what to do, so she blessed her so casually.

    "Strange, since the dependency period has passed, why are you still calling me? It's not his style..." "

    Could it be that it's just to tell her that she doesn't need to contact him in the future?"

    Baitao was busy talking to Shen Sinian just now Yes, I felt a little strange waiting until the phone was hung up.

    It's strange that the other party made this call without saying anything. Also, does he usually go to bed at nine or ten o'clock in the evening?

    Staring at the one o'clock in the morning displayed on the phone screen, Baitao couldn't figure it out, muttered sullenly, got up and left from the pavilion.

    Bai Heng didn't leave, he was still waiting for her at the same place, he caught a glimpse of her coming over from the corner of his eye, and scrutinized her expression indiscriminately.

    His eyes fell on her phone again.

    "Who is Shen Sinian? It sounds like a boy."

    Although Baitao covered the screen when the call came just now, the young man still caught a glimpse of the caller's name.

    "Omega or alpha?"

    Baitao's eyelids twitched. Seeing the person in front of her folded her arms and scrutinizing her face, she knew it was hard to hide it, so she rubbed her nose and avoided his eyes guiltily.

    "It should be an omega now."

    "? What do you mean by should? There are genders that should or shouldn't these days?"

    "Well, it's a bit of a coincidence to say this. Like Xie Zheng, he has just differentiated from alpha to omega."

    She put the phone back into her pocket while explaining, despite her calm answer now , but my heart has not calmed down.

    She is still in a daze if the male lead doesn't follow the plot, and the supporting male lead has also differentiated into an omega.

    Isn't the plot completely broken? The promised campus cookie, how about two as competing for one o? Why is it all the other way around?

    Baitao now reasonably suspects that what she was reading at that time was not the original text at all, but a pirated version or fanfic.

    Upon hearing this, Bai Heng nodded slightly, without much emotion on his face.

    It is very common for a to differentiate into o, and it is only surprising that a high-level one like Xie Zheng differentiates into o. So he didn't take Shen Sinian too seriously.

    "Why is he calling you so late?"

    Bai Heng's eyes moved when he thought that Bai Tao had mentioned the other party's omega.