Chapter 12

Chapter 12 Is it up to you?

    Xie Zheng's pheromone is brandy, a kind of strong wine.

    Although it will make the other party dizzy and intoxicated, it is nothing compared to the degree of pain caused by suppression.

    It stands to reason that after he released the pheromone, Baitao's hands and feet should be weak and unable to move.

    It is impossible to still have strength, and it is impossible to get close to him so easily.

    Is it because of the differentiation period?

    When alpha reaches the differentiation stage, both mental strength and physical fitness will be greatly reduced. In addition, he has taken a certain dose of medicine for fever today, which may also affect it.

    Although it happened for a reason.

    But seeing Baitao, who was usually suppressed by him to the point where he couldn't resist, now broke free so easily, he felt inexplicably agitated.

    What Xie Zheng was thinking, Baitao had no idea.

    At this moment, she only felt that her vision was blurred and her consciousness was chaotic.

    "Ah! It's become three!"

    "..."

    Damn, this idiot.

    Xie Zheng took a deep breath, suppressed the urge to do something, and stretched out his hand to push the drunken man in front of him away.

    However, just as he raised his hand, Baitao's breath caught off guard.

    Immediately afterwards, he smelled a faint sweetness of peaches.

    Following Baitao's breathing, the breath sprayed on his neck and landed on the glands.

    ——That was her pheromone.

    Xie Zheng and Baitao grew up together, and they are no strangers to her pheromones.

    Whether it's alpha or omega, things like pheromones are very secretive, especially for higher-level alphas like them, which may leak out except during the susceptible period, and it's almost impossible to smell them normally.

    But Baitao is an exception.

    Although she is A-level, her control over pheromones is not even as good as B-level, and she will overflow after a little stimulation.

    This is especially the case when she provokes him.

    He and Baitao have known each other since they were six years old.

    In the past ten years, he has smelled this smell hundreds of times, if not a thousand times, but he has never felt such a sweet and pleasant smell like today.

    The aroma of white peach is mild and soft, lingering between the nose.

    For a moment, he thought he was smelling not peaches, but all spring.

    The strength of the brandy is wrapped in this sweetness, without the hostility of tit-for-tat in the past.

    Not only the pheromone, Xie Zheng felt that his whole body was wrapped in it.

    [It smells so good. 】

    Xie Zheng's pupils shrank, and the words that popped up in his mind were like a basin of cold water pouring on his head, making him instantly sober.