Chapter 39

Chapter 39 Stimulation

    The moonlight outside the window was cold, and the fireworks were in full bloom in the uppermost sky at zero o'clock.

    The glass reflected five colors of light mottled, and then flowed a little bit inward on the body of the flushed boy with wet forehead on the bed.

    The client, Baitao, also recovered her original sanity after being stimulated by the pheromone.

    She sat silently by the bed, and heard the faint voice between the lips and teeth of the person behind her, it didn't seem like she was uncomfortable, she couldn't speak, but it sounded hot to the ear.

    After the mark passes, there is a long aftertaste.

    It would be a lie to say that Baitao didn't know what she did just now, no matter how strong the pheromone was, it didn't make her completely lose her mind.

    It was stimulated, but this time the pheromone was not the culprit, the culprit was the one lying on the bed.

    "...I said you, what are you doing to provoke me? You are an alpha yourself, you should know that you can't just say no to an alpha." After a long time, the

    pheromones in the room faded, and the emotions of the two of them also tended to fade away. After stabilizing, Baitao broke the calm with a sound.

    Xie Zheng was lying on his side on the bed, where his collar was open, he could vaguely see his flushed skin and graceful collarbone under the moonlight.

    He didn't seem to be slowing down yet, his chest was heaving and the end of his eyes were moist. I don't know if it was because of discomfort or what, but he was a little lost and absent-minded.

    Hearing Baitao's voice, his long eyelashes trembled with unfaded moisture.

    "...Release."

    It's okay not to speak, but Xie Zheng and Bai Tao were startled by the hoarse voice at the same time.

    Also, marking Xie Zheng is not as honest as Shen Sinian. The latter was completely unconscious at the time, basically relying on instinct to approach, except for struggling a bit when marking because he couldn't bear it, he cooperated well from beginning to end.

    But Xie Zheng was completely opposite to him.

    He resisted from the beginning to the end, and kept cursing her, but since he was young, he had never been in contact with any bastards and villains, he hadn't learned the essence of cursing, and his vocabulary was lacking.

    After scolding for an hour or two, I couldn't hold back anything other than "bastard" and "bastard".

    However, although this curse has no technical content, it has to be said that it is worthy of being an S-level alpha, and it is not a small effort after doing this.

    If Baitao hadn't handcuffed his hands in advance, there would definitely be a few red marks on her face at this time.

    Xie Zheng's resistance was not because he didn't want to be marked, but because he simply felt humiliated by being unilaterally suppressed and restrained.

    She was emotional at the time, and the other party continued to stimulate her with words and pheromones. It was not until she realized that Baitao realized what a wild thing she had done after the marking was over.

    Recalling the previous situation, I repeatedly marked the person from the head of the bed to the end of the bed several times, which was indeed too much.