Chapter 25

Chapter 25 Admit defeat (three in one)

    After confirming the taste of this inhibin, Shen Sinian's expression was not very good.

    But this result was not too surprising.

    He is not a bookworm who keeps his ears off the window and only reads sage books.

    As early as when Xu Feng suddenly approached him in the fighting class and offered to help him change his opponent, Li Tao had just fought with him on the front foot, and was beaten into a pig's head inexplicably on the back foot.

    One time is enough, if there are too many times, it will be difficult for people not to suspect.

    Moreover, all these suspicions were verified yesterday.

    After school yesterday afternoon, because of the pheromone runaway incident that happened during the day, he happened to run into that alpha at that time.

    In order to understand the situation, the class teacher called him to the office to ask some details.

    After getting a good understanding, he saw that the school was about to close, so he let Shen Sinian go back.

    It was already late at that time, and there were not many people left in the school.

    Shen Sinian entered the classroom, packed up his things and was about to leave, but when he walked to the corridor, he vaguely heard someone talking at the corner of the stairs.

    He thought that some alphas might be fighting there, or smoking or something, so he didn't pay much attention at first.

    I didn't want to hear my name just after taking two steps.

    To be precise, it was his and Baitao's names.

    If it had been the past, he would have frowned at most, turned around and left feeling unlucky, but because of the sign, it was hard for him to really not care about the word [White Tao].

    After hesitating for a while, Shen Sinian still stopped in his tracks.

    However, he didn't approach, and just retreated silently to the door of the classroom, using the door to hide his figure and quietly watching every move there.

    The hallway was so empty by this time that a pin could be heard dropping to the ground.

    Shen Sinian didn't need to approach deliberately, he leaned against the wall with his arms folded, and heard those people's words intermittently.

    There were three people in total, he didn't recognize the other two, and one of them was Xu Feng.

    At first they didn't speak too loudly, but Xu Feng's voice suddenly became louder.

    "I told you that I don't have that kind of interest in Shen Sinian. What I like is omega, understand? It's just the kind of omega that is delicate and soft, but also fragrant and sweet! If you fucking dare to talk nonsense again, I will kill you." Your moms don’t even know each other!”

    “Oh no, we were just joking, why are you so excited?” “

    That’s right, brother Feng, there’s no one else here, so there’s no need for us to be so serious when we say hi to each other. Actually, take ten thousand steps back, it’s okay if you like Shen Sinian, we won’t laugh at you if it’s all brothers who say it. Although AA love isn’t the mainstream these days, it’s legal, and…” After the boy said

    this After a while, seeing that the other party was choking, he couldn't help but tease him.

    "They all said that there is a high possibility that Shen Sinian will become an o, so you don't have to be embarrassed." "