Chapter 56

Chapter 56 Mint Mint (Nutrition Solution 12000...

When the boy said this, his expression was very serious, not like a joke.

He even pursed his lower lip unconsciously, as if he was reminiscing about the previous taste, and the meaning was still unfinished.

"Wait, did you make a mistake? I, didn't I force you to eat with me?"

Why do you look like you look forward to being forced again?

He blinked his eyes, this happened a long time ago, it happened in the first year of high school.

In fact, he can't remember many details. He only remembers that Baitao stopped him suddenly at the end of the game and asked him if he was interested in having a meal together.

"It's not forced, isn't it you who invited me?"

The young man was taller, half a head taller than her when he sat down.

Out of politeness, he lowered his head slightly when he spoke, and his beautiful eyes stared straight at her.

"Actually, although I was a little hungry at the beginning, I thought we were not familiar, so I wanted to reject you. But you are very polite, and you always praised me for being good-looking, saying that I have a thin waist and long legs. I hesitated After a while, I still agree to you, and fortunately, I will go with you."

He smiled with his eyebrows bent, and the light mint breath was extraordinarily fresh in this closed private room.

"It's a pity that you don't know what happened afterwards. It seems that you accidentally got injured and took a long time off, and you don't come to the sports school to play. I feel sorry for it. After all, it seems that you can't just go into that store. I I asked other people and they said that only users with black gold cards are accepted there, so I can't go." "

..."

Baitao didn't know what to say for a moment.

Why is she hurt? Isn't this the punishment of justice for committing death?

And what's the point of praising him for being good-looking, with a slender waist and long legs, it's okay if friends who are familiar with each other compliment each other with a few jokes.

But at that time, the original owner and him met for the first time, so goddamn polite, isn't this proper sexual harassment?

What's the matter with this guy, is it a natural?

According to Bai Tao's understanding of the original owner, the old pervert, even though she didn't do anything to the boy afterwards, she definitely had no good intentions at the beginning.

So at best she was considered an attempted crime, and the previous beating was not injustice.

But the person in front of him was a natural person, he didn't think there was anything wrong with what the original owner did. To be precise, he probably just didn't pay attention to these things, and only remembered that the meal was delicious.

While Bai Taoxin breathed a sigh of relief, she also felt inexplicably guilty when she saw the regretful expression on the other party's face.

"...If you like, I can take you there another day."

"Really?"

He was happy to get closer, the two of them were already sitting a little close, although he didn't touch Baitao when he approached.

But the warm breath still rubbed against her cheek.

Baitao leaned back uncomfortably, and the other party seemed to have sensed her gaffe, and backed away with red ears.