Chapter 21

Chapter 21 Hate

    That alpha went berserk during the lunch break. At that time, everyone was resting and studying, and they didn't realize that there was one person missing.

    Unlike in the past, where the location could be determined immediately, this time it was only half an hour after the rampage, and it was not until someone around felt that the pheromone was affected that they realized it later.

    So not only are they missing the best time to search, but it also takes longer.

    Baitao raised her wrist to check the time, there was still half an hour before the end of the lunch break.

    She glanced at the person behind her.

    Shen Sinian's whole body was still wet, even though it was Xia Tian, ​​it was not an option to continue like this, but fortunately, his pheromones had also stabilized, and the situation was much better than it was at the beginning.

    "Just now, those members of the student union have taken away the runaway alpha, but it's not good for you to go back to the classroom in this state. How about I send you to the infirmary first, and then ask Xu Feng to go to the locker to get you some clothes." ?”

    Each class has its own locker at the back of the classroom, and there are some spare clothes and shoes in it.

    Although Baitao's clothes were wet and wrinkled, they were nothing compared to the embarrassed young man beside him.

    When the time comes, people won't ask any more questions when they see her, they just think she came back after taking a shower after going out to play.

    Shen Sinian, who had been letting Baitao lead him without saying a word, paused when he heard this, his long eyelashes were still wet, and he raised his eyelids to look over.

    "...Why Xu Feng?"

    In fact, what he wanted to ask more just now was—why not her?

    Since she has already gone to the first class, why did she have to go to such lengths to ask Xu Feng to get the clothes.

    It's just that this question is so weird.

    It was as if he wanted her to go more.

    So when he was about to blurt out these words, he forcibly suppressed them, and only asked this sentence abruptly.

    Bai Tao didn't pay much attention to the tone of the other party, after all, Shen Sinian always ignored her, and most of the time he spoke without ups and downs.

    If she hadn't questioned angrily like before, she wouldn't have heard any obvious emotional changes at all.

    "I know Xu Feng in your class besides you, I can help you get it, but if I go, they will know that you have been with me all the time, and any gossip will not affect you well. "

    After all, it was hard for her to be able to calmly say a few words. She didn't want to fall short because of such a trivial matter and go back to the original point.

    He understood what Baitao meant.

    It stands to reason that it is his wish not to have anything to do with the other party, and not to let anyone know about today's incident.

    It's just that for some reason, Shen Sinian was not happy.

    "Don't you think you're putting the cart before the horse when you say this?"

    "Ah?"

    He took a deep breath and said with his usual cold and mocking tone with cold eyes.