Chapter 75

Chapter 75: Test of Courage

    Has the white peach susceptibility period arrived?

    Counting the time, it seems that it is indeed at this time.

    The three of them entered the differentiation period almost at the same time, and within half a month after the differentiation ended, there would be the first fever period or susceptibility period.

    Baitao's differentiation period was a few days later than theirs, and logically it should have arrived later than him, but because Shen Sinian's fever period marked him before and was stimulated by pheromones, it is estimated that this was brought forward.

    Xie Zheng looked at the young man whose face was distorted due to jealousy. Although he lowered his voice when speaking, there were so many people in the stadium, and the two of them were well-known in Beihuang.

    They are very eye-catching when they stand together, and they had a fight not long ago, it is difficult for people not to notice.

    "...Go over there."

    He broke away from Shen Sinian's hand, straightened the folds on his collar with a sullen face.

    Without waiting for Shen Sinian's reaction, he walked towards the vending machine outside the playground with his long legs in the opposite direction.

    There happened to be a sycamore tree at the vending machine, with luxuriant branches and leaves, blocking a large part of the view.

    Even if the people inside can determine their location, they cannot see what they are doing or hear what they are saying.

    "How did you know?"

    The words sounded like they were asking about Baitao's susceptibility period, but they were actually asking how Shen Sinian knew about it.

    You must know that Baitao was by his side just now, and he was not aware of the abnormality at such a close distance, but Shen Sinian knew it.

    He didn't have a good impression of Shen Sinian in the first place, people like him always use whatever means to achieve their goals.

    Coupled with the fact that Baitao's susceptibility period was earlier this time, which was inseparably related to the mark of his fever period, he was even more upset.

    "Did you touch her? Or did you tease her again with pheromones?"

    Xie Zheng stood one step in front of him and stopped, his light blue eyes were sharp, like a beast, which made people feel chills down the spine.

    "Shen Sinian, I have warned you many times, you'd better not think about things that are not yours. I don't know what tricks you used to make Baitao become friends with you. Lu Xingming is one, you are one, you two Don't you all like this kind of approaching her in the name of a friend and using her?" "

    You think you told me that Baitao's susceptibility period has come, and I would be sober enough to find Mingxue emotionally and let her take care of her?" Did Lu Xingming mark it?"

    "Don't even think about it."

    Except when Baitao is around, although Xie Zheng has a bad temper, most of the time he won't be so impulsive that he can't do things out of his head.

    Every time he lost control, it was all because of the influence of pheromones, all because of Tianming's possessiveness, and all because of Baitao.

    But now that Baitao is not here, although Shen Sinian's words are very annoying, they are not enough to provoke him to be led by the nose.

    Shen Sinian thought that Xie Zheng might refuse, but he didn't expect him to refuse so decisively.